Four; Perfect Timing

It's been a week and there wasn't a sign of Justin. No random pop ups, no run ins at the grocery store. Nothing. I'd like to think that he took what I said into consideration and is leaving me alone, for good. If I didn't know any better I'd believe it. In all actuality he's probably waiting, planning his next attack.

However, I didn't have time to dwell on it. I had a lot of work to do. Inside the apartment and out. On top of that I was worried about Carla. She went back to work today and as far as I can tell she was completely fine with it. Wasn't nervous at all. I was a nervous wreck because those people are still on the loose and there isn't any telling what they have planned next. They could go back to the salon, they could be hiding out somewhere. I'm just praying that everything will be okay. Although I probably will be making an appearance at her job later today.

I sigh heavily looking down at my task list for today and it honestly wasn't as busy as I needed to be. Number one on the list was making an entire new design for Sheila because she didn't like the last one. I spent weeks on it just to have her toss it to the side like it was the worst things she'd ever seen. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out new ideas with two days to spare. I probably won't even have time for all the other things that I have to do because this is going to consume me for the next 48 hours.

The rest of the list just consisted of minuscule errands that could be pushed off to the side so I'd just do them when I at least got started on my remake. I picked up my sketchbook that was sitting on the table and flipped it open to the page I was previously on. Almost the whole page was filled with notes from Sheila.

The color scheme doesn't fit with the design, it's too all over the place.

Design in itself is too much.

Needs more.

I feel like Shelia just wants something to pick at, how can a design be too much but too less all at the time. The woman clearly has it out for me and I'd absolutely love to know why. I blow a piece of hair from my face and close the book, throwing it back onto the table. I need inspiration and I'm not going to get it sitting in this apartment staring at the same piece of paper with taunting notes from my boss.

I think it may be time to see how Carla is doing at bombshell. I was going to wait until later but I could use a trip down there right now. On the rare occasions that I do visit Carla at work there is always someone that I can pull an idea from. Whether it's hair, what the person is wearing, or personality. The possibilities are endless. I kick my feet out from under myself and head towards my room so I could get dressed. I had no idea what to wear and to be quite honest I don't feel like dressing up. Leggings and a large sweater seemed very appealing, but then there's the fact that you never know who you'll see or what circumstances you find yourself under.

If I wore the leggings I'd definitely be comfortable for my day full of errands but something was strongly advising me against it. Groaning I snatch my handmade (by me) playsuit off of the hanger. It was sky blue with long sleeves, plunging neckline and cut off mid thigh. I grab my Louis pumps that are the same color and head to the bathroom for a quick shower.

**

"Order for Adelina." A worker from Carla's favorite thai restaurant called out. I figured it would be nice to surprise her with some lunch because thursdays for some odd reason are always busy and she probably hasn't had time.

I walk up to the counter and pull out my credit card handing it to her she thanks me and swipes it, handing me my food I thank her and I'm out the door. Gently placing the bag in the passenger seat I strap myself in and start the car reversing out of the parking lot.

Bombshell isn't that far from the restaurant, it would only take about five minutes with traffic to get there. Five minutes is more than enough time for me to think about things. The feeling that something bad is about to happen has been sitting in the pit of my stomach for a good week now. I felt it before the stickup at bombshell and now I'm feeling it again. It's only a matter of time before something else happens and I don't have the slightest idea of how bad it's going to be.