Seven; Business Meeting Gone Wrong| Pt 2

"Here's what you're going to do." The man spoke slowly, his gruff threatening voice slightly intimidating me but I didn't want to let it show. Slowly, I take a step towards Carla calmly making eye contact with her. He stops me by digging the gun harder into Carla's waist. "I didn't tell you to fucking move, did I?" I shook my head slowly biting down on my lip. "Do what I tell you and I won't have to blow her pretty little head off." He slowly brought the gun from the small of her back and traced the contours of her face.

"I- Okay." I stepped forward again not being able to control my feet that were itching to run over to my best friend. "Please, I'll do whatever you want. Just...just let her go." I painfully swallowed the growing lump in my throat.

He sighed dramatically. "Feelings are such a betraying thing, aren't they?" He tskd shaking his head. "They make you do and say things that you would never dream of. Anything is a pretty big promise to make."

"What are you going to do? Shoot her in front of all these people?" My mouth moves before I could even think about what I was saying. I mean logically I had a point but if this is one of Justin's rivals that he's pissed off there's no telling what he would do. "You people really think you're tough shit when you have a gun in your hand." I drawl out my still concerned eyes flickering to Carla who mouthed for me to shut up. True it wasn't the best choice to be talking shit while she's being held at gunpoint for the second time in a two week span but I couldn't stop myself.

I heard the sound of the gun being cocked and my smirk dropped. "Careful gattina. It's nothing for me to kill her right here and right now, and I just might," He whispered in Carla's ear. She winced and tried to pull away but was snatched back.

I decided to stay silent knowing that if I open my mouth shit could go further south if I didn't. With me already being pissed off about Justin and Sheila interrupting my meeting with Diana and this goon sticking a gun in my friends back all while threatening me I'm liable to snap at any given time, run my mouth with my rather colorful language and get Carla and myself killed. I don't want to die anytime soon, so I figure that staying quiet is the best option. A certain calm washes over me because I remember that Justin and his family are right inside the restaurant.

Carla is suddenly pushed forward with directions from the man to go inside. Still holding onto Carla he grabs onto my arm roughly eliciting a grunt from me. He dragged us into the doors and walked us over to the table slamming me and Carla down.

"Watch it!" I hissed. I look up to see everyone at the table looking back and forth between me, Carla and whoever the hell this man was. No questions were asked about why this man is holding me and Carla captive, or what's going on which is odd but did I really expect anything less?

"Roberto," Justin sucks his teeth and cracks his knuckles. "Please, have a seat."

The man I now know as Roberto pulls up a chair and moves it next to me, discreetly putting the gun back on Carla.  This is honestly fucking great. I sit with Justin and his family for what? ten minutes? and I'm already being used for leverage.

"I don't know what the hell you thought you were doing when you decided to fuck with my business but you will regret it." Roberto spoke lowly.

"You have no proof of anything. And as for regrets, I have none." He said smoothly leaning back in his seat.

"I have all the proof I need in this file right here." Roberto smiled smugly as he pulled a manila envelope out of his black jacket and slid it over towards Justin. Rolling his eyes Justin picked up the envelope.

He opens it up and looks through it scoffing at the contents every few seconds. I don't know what the hell was in it but whatever it was seemed to amuse Justin, because he let out a small chuckle but the more he read through it the more frequent the laughter got. Soon he had actual tears streaming down his face.