Six; Business Meeting Gone Wrong

Oh my god.

This has got to be the biggest and worst coincidence to ever take place within the twenty one years of my life. This could only happen to me, I mean it. Why now? Why today? Why right when I'm about to meet with Diana Romanovea? I can feel that he's going accidentally screw this up in nineteen different ways, just by being here. Maybe if I move sleathily he won't even notice me, if possible I'd like to go the whole night without seeing him. "Just come on," I tug harder on her arm that was still linked to mine which resulted in her stumbling a bit. "Maybe we can get through this without being noticed."

"Highly doubtful." She muttered after she silently cursed me, regaining her balance as we neared Diana's table. "What the holy hell is he doing here anyways? I thought you left his ass in Canada three years ago." She griped with a huff stomping her foot slightly. Actually he left me in Canada three years ago but we aren't going to talk about that.

"You think I fucking know that, Carla?" I bit back smiling as we finally reached the table Diana sat at, looking at her phone contently. Her long red hair falling over her shoulders, dangling diamond earrings hanging from her lobes. Jesus, those must have costed more than I make a year.

"Ladies!" Diana beamed standing from her spot in the booth. I flinched slightly at her loud tone having half the mind to tell her to shut the hell up but obviously I refrained from doing that. "Carla, I had no idea you'd be here." She enveloped her in a hug still making a scene. I inwardly cringed and prayed to god that she'd lower her voice and sometime soon at that.

"Spur of the moment type thing." Carla strained to get out probably thinking the same thing I was. Diana shut the hell up before I shove this red sole down your throat was subtly written all over her face.

"Adelina," She drew out coming to hug me next. "Good to see you again." She wrapped her arms around me and dare I say it I damn near passed out. She smelled like chanel perfume and wealth... it was one of the best damn things I've ever experienced. Bring on the girl crush. The girl crush I unashamedly welcomed with open arms.

"Trust me, it's my pleasure." I awkwardly squeak out as Diana pulled away from me flashing me her dazzlingly white smile.

"You both look breathtaking." Oh my God. Her hands clasped together as she brought them up to her chin. "One of yours I presume?" She looked at my outfit from head to toe flicking her finger in one swift circle motioning for me to give her a spin.

I obliged and answered her question with a simple yes and she hummed in appreciation. "Carla, what about you?" Diana asked when I was done spinning.

"That's all Adelina." Carla spoke proudly, spinning without even being asked, in the middle of her spin, Diana gasped loudly and I couldn't help but fling myself down in the booth because I know for a fact that turned a few heads and I was a woman on a mission. I truly did not want to be seen.

"I absolutely love the back of the dress!" She loudly spoke, again. I had to slump down even further. "It shows a lot of skin but it's still beautifully elegant." She placed a hand to her chest shaking her head. Carla now took it upon herself to slide in next to me slumping down to my level as Diana sat across from us. I don't know what the hell she's hiding for. I'd rather them see her than me. Diana's eyes shifted from Carla to me, then back to Carla and a small smirk appeared on her full red lips. "Why are you guys slouched like that?" She questioned with a light laugh as someone on the outside looking in would find the way we were positioned humorous.

"No reason." My voice came out high and I mentally cursed at myself, clearing my throat. "No reason at all." My voice came out normally this time and I forced a smile onto my signature red colored lips.