Chapter 6: She's Awake

Everything was going well until one day Jake came in running in his wolf form along with Embry, Leah, and Seth. Jake said that Sam was planning to attack us, to kill Bella and the baby. We were all worried, we haven't feed in days and we couldn't fight them all weak. Thank god Bella was asleep while we were having this conversation. We were all in the living room, thinking trying to come up with a plan. Edward turns to Jake.

"Why is he doing this?" Edward asked him.

"He believes that Bella and the baby are a threat," Jake says.

"Bullshit! This is some sort of revenge, he's angry that Amelia is one of us " Emmett yell, Carlisle came to my side and held me.

"That too but I doubt he'll hurt Amelia," Embry says.

"Yeah right. Remember what he said at my wedding, 'they're not our concerned anymore' in other words, he doesn't care if she gets hurt or not. He has abandoned her, his only family. But I'll be damned if he tries to hurt my family." Edward says and walked away.

They were all looking at me, they knew that Sam was still a touchy subject for me. And now he's going to attack my family. What else can go wrong?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jake and the wolves spent most of their time outside guarding us. I was sitting next to Bella and Alice on the couch. I looked outside, watching them in the sun. Are they hungry? Have they eaten? Are they thirsty? I got up and went to the kitchen and prepared them some sandwiches and brought them cold drinks.

Walking past the living room I could see the others smiled at me. Walking outside I tried to not touch the food as much so they won't smell my vampire scent on it. Seth, Leah, Embry, and Jake were sitting near a tree, it was hiding them from the sun. As I approached them I put my hands in front of me, showing them that I have food.

"Hey, hope you guys are hungry. Sorry, this is all we have right now"I tell them as Jake comes and get the sandwiches. 

"I'll be back, I left the drinks back in the kitchen. I couldn't balance the drinks and food" I tell them and I walk away.

I head to the kitchen once again and Carlisle was already there holding the drinks.

"What?" I asked him, he smiles and walks to me.

"You have a kind heart, my love," he says as he kisses me.

"Well, they are still my friends even if they don't see me as it,"I ask as I pull away from the kiss.

I turn away from him and walk outside, where they're waiting for me.

"Here you go," I say.

I waited for them to say something, anything really. But when they didn't I sigh and turned around. Ready to leave them outside while I'm inside. I took three steps forward but stopped when I hear a voice, calling for me. Honestly, I would have thought Embry would speak up or even Seth but not Leah.

"Amelia" I turned around to face Leah. 

"I'm sorry," she says making me smile. I ran to her and gave her a big hug, knocking both of us down on the ground. The other's joined and they were laughing as well.

"Alright, alright get off of me. You stink" Leah says laughing.

I held my hand out to her, helping her get up. She was dusting herself, getting rid of the dirt.