Chapter 4: What are you doing here?

It's been two weeks since Edward and Bella came home. Bella has gotten worse, she gets bigger and bigger every day. Instead of looking like a normal three-week pregnant woman she looks like she's about 6 months pregnant. She doesn't eat anything, we tried feeding her but she'll always throw it up afterward. She has bruises all over her stomach from the baby kicking her. We're getting more worried as the days pass, we don't know what will happen. Edward can't hear his babies mind and Alice can't see the future either. So we're basically helpless right now. Charlie's been calling every day, asking about Bella's health and every time I have to lie to him. I feel awful lying to him but I have to.  

"Look just give it to me straight"I hear Jake's voice downstairs.

Great another problem, I think bitterly. I love Jake I really do but whenever he comes around he causes problems. And we don't need any right now. 

"Jake is that you?" Bella asked. 

You can barely hear her voice from it being all weak. A few minutes later jake and the others came in the living room. Bella was leaning on my side. Jake stood next to Edward and Carlisle. 

"I'm glad you're here," Bella says smiling at him.  

Jake smiled and began to walk towards Bella and I. Halfway Rose stopped him.

"Close enough" Rose hissed at him. Jake glares at him. 

"What's your problem?" he asked her. 

"Rose it's okay," Bella says. 

Rose moves aside and Jake looks at Bella.

"Well you look terrible," he tells her. Bella and I chuckle at him. 

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too," Bella tells him. 

"Amelia, how you been?" Jake asked me. 

"Been okay and you?" I gave him a tired smile. 

"Same o same o," he says shrugging. "Embry misses you," he says. 

"Yeah me too, I miss that idiot. We're so close yet so far, huh"I tell him. 

Jake looks down, fidgeting with his feet. After a while, he looks up and looks at Bella. 

"So are you going to tell me whats wrong?" he asks Bella. 

Bella turns to me "help me up?" she asked. I sigh and nod. 

Bella removes the blanket from her lap. I help her get up, her pregnant stomach was showing. Jake was looking at her stomach. He turns to Edward. 

"YOU DID THIS" Jake yells at Edward. He was about to attack him but Emmett held him back. 

"We didn't know it was possible," Carlisle says to Jake. 

I help Bella sit down as they all argued it out. 

"What is it?" Jake asked. 

"I'm not sure. The ultrasound won't let us see it and it isn't allowing us to poke Bella's skin. So we can't penetrate the embryonic sac" Carlisle explains to Jake. 

"I can't see it either. And I can't see Bella's future." Alice informs Jake. 

I, on the other hand, have listened to this multiple times. The same thing over and over again.  

"We've been researching legends but there isn't much to go on. However, we know that it's growing at a rapid speed. " Carlisle says. 

"Why haven't you done anything yet? TAKE IT OUT!" Jake yells.