Concert I

Chapter Thirteen

Ricky's Point Of View

I walked onto the bus and saw Emily curled up on a guys lap. I was starting to get jealous but when she looked up and saw me she hopped up and ran to me. I caught her in my arms and have her a tight hug.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her playing with her hair.

She didn't answer she just started crying into my chest and cuddling closer to me.

"What happened" Chris asked her friends while I picked her up and took her over to the couch.

"Joe, he..." The boy started and then he couldn't finish because tears had started to form.

The girl spoke up then, telling us the whole story of what they walked in on. They didn't know how it started but just hearing the end of it made me mad.

I held Emily closer and put my chin on top of her head, her body now almost completely surrounded by mine. Chris looked as though he wanted to kill someone, and I was with him.

"We have to take her to the show tonight, we can't leave her on this bus" Chris said.

"I know" was all I could say in response. I didn't even want to do the show, I just wanted to make sure Emily was safe, but even Emily would agree that we have to go.

After Emily stopped crying she went to go take her shower and get ready for tonight. While she was gone we were introduced to her friends and all sat down talking. She walked out 30 minutes later and came over to me sitting in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

After talking for a little the boys and I had got ready for the concert I kissed Emily goodbye telling her I'd see her soon and walked out the door.

*One hour later*

We were sitting in the backstage room with Emily waiting for it to be our turn on stage. I was sitting on one side if Em while her friend, Delana, who she saw on the way here, was on her other side. They seemed to be in a conversation so I let her be and just draped my arm over her shoulders.

A roadie came into the room telling us it was time to go. Emily and I held hands while I walked to they stage and then she kissed me goodbye and whispered 'good luck' against my lips. I smiled and headed onto stage.