When The Boys Leave

Chapter Eleven

Emily's Point of View

The moment I layed down on the bed my body started to ache. I stuck the IV back in and rested.

Too soon I felt someone pick me up, waking me. I snuggled closer to his chest, knowing it was Ricky. I felt his chest shake with laughter and I smiled.

I felt as he walked up the stairs to the bus and turn right towards the bunks. I felt him lay me down in a bunk, probably his, and then walk away, probably thinking I had fallen back asleep. I layed there for a while until sleep overcame me and for once it was a peaceful sleep.

A few hours later I woke up to laughter in the other room. I got out of Ricky's bunk and stretched. Then I walked into the living room area and saw all the boys on the couches I walked over to the one Ricky was on and cuddled against him.

I fell back asleep on Ricky, jeez why was I so tired? Was it from the beating? Was it because I could finally rest knowing i'd be safe?

I woke up when Ricky got up off the couch.

"Sorry baby" he said, "I was just going to make dinner, want something?"

"Sure, whatcha making?"

"Hmmmm.... How about cold, left over pizza?"

"Mmmm my favorite hahaha"

With that we sat down to eat at their small little table, talking and making fun of the other boys while they slept.

"So what is tour life like?" I asked him.

"Think of the craziest living situation you've ever imagined"

"Okay"

"There that's your life"

I laughed and gave him a smile. He reached across the table and held my hand smiling back at me. I leaned across the table and have him a light kiss.

"Ugh, if I have to wake up to you two kissing all the time I think I'm going to be sick." Ryan said standing up and stretching.

I blushed and sat back down at the table. Chris stalked past us to the booth area and started rummaging through his bag for something. He came back with a jacket and my cell phone.

"I'm going out to town, anyone want to come?" All the boys raised their hands like little children.

"You gonna come em?" Chris said handing me my phone. There was 23 text messages from Cortney and Zach.

"No I think I'm going to have some friends over here"

"Okay just don't trash the place" Ricky said and then kissed me goodbye as they all walked out.

I called Zach first, knowing he would be upset if I didn't, then called Cortney. They both squealed into the phone when I told them about what happened and practically demanded they come over. After I hang up with Cortney I decided to clean up a bit before they got here, because this place was a mess.

Too soon I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened thinking Cortney or Zach must be early. But standing face to face wasn't my friends, it was Joe.