Chapter 15

This is the last chapter, and there will be an epilogue :)

I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I, and yes I am crying but not because it's over, but becuase of how it ends....

Chapter 15

Vlad

I saw confusion in Raven’s face. I turned back to Devon, who was staring at us, waiting for a reaction.

“Ok, Am I the only person who’s confused?” Raven said, as Devon turned to her.

“Drop the act, murder, I know it was one of you. And I’ll have the pleasure of torturing it out of you,” he said, smirking an evil smile.

No...

A panic look went through my face, looking over at Raven. She looked completely shock.

I couldn’t let this happen to her.

“You don’t have to,” I said, my voice sounding dull as if this was all so boring.  Everyone turned to me, waiting for me to continue. “Because I killed her.”

Silence rung across the room. My eyes turned to Raven, who was staring at the ground.

“W-what?” She choked out.

I was so focused on her, I didn’t notice Devon sneak up behind me.

It was funny how when I was so worried about Raven, I was never thinking right.

Devon punched me straight in the stomach.

I bent down in pain, falling to my knees as the guards let go of me.

I heard screaming and I realized it was Raven. Tony was holding her around the waist as she yelled my name.

“Let go of me! VLAD!” she yelled, fighting with Tony.

I coughed out blood, the pain getting worse by the second. I felt someone grab by hair and pull my head back.

“I’m gonna have a real good time slitting your throat,” Devon said, his voice cold.

“No!” Raven yelled, “D-don’t you want to know why h-he killed your wife? I mean he had to have a reason.”

She was stalling.

“Shut up bitch,” Devon spat, pushing my head forward so I fell head first on the floor. My head was pounding now, as I rolled over on my back in pain.

“Why did you do? huh?” He asked, kicking me in the stomach. I didn’t respond and he kicked me again and again until I became numb.

“He can’t answer if you’re hurting him!” Raven yelled. Devon walked over to Raven and slapped her.

“You talk too much.”

I felt a sudden anger build up in me.

He touched her.

He hurt her.

“You wanna... know why?” I said, coughing up blood as I stood on my knees. “Because I wanted you to feel the same pain I felt when you killed my parents.”

I started coughing, groaning from the pain when Devon walked up closer to me.  

“I kill a lot of people, you’re going to have be more specific.”

His face was only inches away from mine.

So I spat blood all over it.

He gave me a death glare and backed away, getting a handkerchief to clean his face.