Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Vlad

Even now, as I swam behind Tony and Jackie with Raven right next to me, I couldn’t ignore the little voice in my head.

You lied to her, it said.

Technically I didn’t lie, I just didn’t say the whole truth.

Like I didn’t mention the group of guys that saved me from the murders.

Or that the group of guys happen to be EagleHeads.

And I forgot to mention I knew exactly who killed my parents.

Tony pointed up and we all swam up to the surface.

“Where’s the boat?” Jackie asked, as she looked around frantically.

“There’s a boat over there,” Raven said, point to the same wooden boat not far from us.

We swam to it and got on it. But we didn’t want for the rest of the boat guards.

“Wait, What about them?” Raven asked, as she looked at the guys who were trying to catch to the speeding boat.

Tony laughed.

“No witnessed.”

She didn’t respond to that, only looked down at her hands.

How could someone so innocent be an assassin?

No one spoke until we landed onshore.

“Follow us and don't a sound,” Tony said, flashing his gun at us as he stuffed it into his pocket.

Oh so scary. I’m gonna have a lot of fun killing this guy. That’s what he gets for attacking me.

We followed in silence, walking for miles to a nearby Motel. Tony spoke spanish to the guy, telling him that they had just gone for a swim and needed a room.

He walked up to us and in his hand were to keys.

“You’re sharing a room. Don’t even try to escape. The windows are barred and the doors lock from the outside.”

“Whatever,” I said. Tony rolled his eyes, grabbed Jackie and followed the man to the rooms. Me and Raven followed in silence.

The rooms were small and there was nothing but a small bed in the middle.

“Tony turned to leave when he suddenly stopped.

“Enjoy your last day alive,” He said, smirking at us before closing the door.

Last day alive.

“Vlad-”

I didn’t let her finish. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

“If this is our last day alive,” I whispered, “Let’s not waste it.”

And that’s when I pulled the shirt I had given her over her head and laid her on the motel’s bed.

********************************************************

*unedited*

ok we all know what happens next, dont need to go into details ;D 

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL FIND OUT WHY THEY WERE KIDNAPPED! 

WOOOOO!

anyways vote, comment, and fan!

Love, 

Mysky