Chapter 7

I stared at the handcuff on my right arm.

I pulled on it, causing it to scratch my wrist. I swore under my breath. 

Oh, sorry. You may be a little confused.... 

Well you see.... Our escape plan number 2 didn't work out as planned. I mean it barely even happened. 

I stared at the tall, muscular guy holding a gun next to me. 

Apparently Tony's 'boss' had hired some really intimidating guys to come and help them. 

And you see, Me and Vlad had only planned on knocking out two idiots, not twleve incredible hulks. 

I sighed, looking over at Vlad. 

The second I looked at him his head snapped up. I felt my heart stop. It was new to me, whatever he was doing to me. It made me feel... Normal.

Stop Raven, he's an EagleHead! You get involved with that I could die. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I stared into those blue eyes. His face was expressionless but his eyes, they didn't move away from mine either.

We hadn’t talked since we got caught- no scratch that, we hadn’t talked since we were in the closet- and we almost-

I mentally slapped myself. Why couldn’t I stop thinking about what happen back there? I mean it was nothing, it was probably just the fact that were in a closet, and it was small, and tight.

I wonder what he was thinking about?

VLAD:

I played around with the handcuffs on my left hand.

I could feel her eyes on me. I looked up and our eyes met.

She had such beautiful eyes. There different shades of green and blue that captivated me. I couldn't look away. And I really didn't want too.

What? Get a grip Vladimir. She a SnakeHead. She works for the guy you're boss can't stand. Get a freaking grip. 

She bit her lip and looked back down at her hands. I sigh. It wouldn't be like this, you know? It wouldn't be all akwkard if we hadn't almost kissed.

I mentally laughed.

I can't believe I had almost kissed her. And she actually was going to let me! I passed my free hand through my hair. I couldn't get a thought out of my head though.

That I.... I really, really wanted to kiss her.

I replayed that moment again in my head.

***********************************************************

*AN HOUR BEFORE*

“Could you be any louder?” I hissed at her, as we tried to sneak pass the kitchen. She glared at me but didn't say anything.

“Somethings off, Vladimir,” She whispered back.

I felt it too. Suddenly we heard other voices, and they weren't speaking in English. I looked at Raven in panic. Her greenish eyes wondered the kitchen.

“Supply closet,” She whispered.

I nodded, opening the door to a small closet behind me. I let her go in first, then I followed, closing the door softly. It wasn't until I turned around that I realized how small this place was. There was barely a centimeter of space between us. I looked at her, her eyes looking everywhere but mine. I placed my hand on the shelf behind us, giving us more room.

“Better?” I asked in a low whisper. She nodded, looking up.

Our eyes were locked on each other. Our breaths were in sync and you could only hear the sound of footsteps from the living room.

I raised my other hand, hesitating before putting my hand on her cheek. This startled her.

“What are you doing?” She barely spoke. If it wasn't that I was so close to her and read her lips, I wouldn't have heard it.

“I have no idea.” I whispered back, leaning in. I really really had no idea what was going on.

She could have stopped me, though. She should have stopped me. Hell I should have stopped me. I wasn’t thinking right because the only thing on my mind, the only thing I wanted to do, was make her lips meet mine. And we were very close. God knows what would have happen if we hadn’t heard someone yell in very clear Spain Spanish. That’s all it took to break me out of my trace and snap my head to the side. I felt her exhale on my cheek, as if she was holding her breath the whole time.

The voices were yelling at each other, all running to the basement. We took this as the distraction we needed to get out of this closet.

Too bad we didn’t know there was about 8 more of them in the living room.

***********************************************

I watch her pull on the handcuffs again. I smiled. She wasn’t use to them, unlike me who practically grew up with them. Its been an hour already. Tony went to go tattletale on us to his boss. I looked at Raven.

She has the right to know, A voice in my head said. I mentally rolled my eyes at it. I knew that already, idiot.

I mean, it’s my fault she’s in this mess.

It’s my fault we got kidnapped.

And it's my fault we're probably going to get killed.

*******************************************************

 *Unedited*

HOLY CHEESE.... Vlad knows something you don't know.... actually me and Vlad know something you don't know.... HAHAH

So yeah, Vote, Comment, and Fan!!!! Oh and check my other story, "You can't Cuddle With A Zombie'

love,

Mysky