Chapter 2

Assassin – Napped

Chapter 2

My body hurt and my head was throbbing.

God what happen?

My eyes hurt and my mouth was completely dry.

Where the fuck am I?

I turned to open my eyes but they felt as if the weight of the world was them.

I tried to move but a wave a pain hit. I let a groan.

“You’re awake!” I heard a voice say. my eyes shot open. everything was a blur at first. I blinked a couple of times until the room came to view. I looked around, coming completely aware of my surroundings. I was in the basement. When I tried to move I was pulled back against the wall. I looked at my hands. They had chains tried to them that were attached to the wall. Shit. I started to panic when I noticed there were no windows in this room. It looked more like a cellar than a basement. then I noticed the figure looking at me from across the room.

“Where am I?” I asked the figure that looked as if he was chilling against the wall. He arched his eyebrow.

“I know what you know, babe,” he said, putting up his hands showing me his chains.

Oh.

“Don’t call me babe,” I said, looking around. i noticed a cup of water next to me. Suddenly I realized I was really thirsty. I took the cup and dranked it in one gulp. I heard the guy laughed. I glared at him.

“What? im thirsty,” I said, throwing the cup somewhere.

“You should be, you’ve been out for three days.”

I frozed.

“Three days? I’ve been out for three days,” I tried to remember something what my mind was bring up a blank. “Yeah. They must have hit you in the head hard,” the guy said, crossing his arms, making the chains move. I looked at him. “They didn’t hit me,” I said, suddenly everything coming back.

He snorted. “Lucky you. They hit me with a shovel.” I looked at him.

“No joke,” he said, smirking.

Ok who the hell was this guy? I looked at him. he looked familiar. He had clear blue eyes and dark brown hair.

“Have I met you before?” I blurted out. he looked at me.

“Are you cold?” he suddenly asked. now that you mention it....

“Why would you ask tht?”

“Cause you’re not wearing a shirt,” he smirked, his eyes wondered my body. My eyes widen, I looked down and noticed he was right. Then I remembered that when I was kidnapped I had no shirt on.

“Shit,” I said, crossing my arms to cover my red bra. He laughed as he stood up. He pulled his black shirt over his head, relieving his black undershirt. He tossed his shirt to me and I caught it in a quick smooth movement. The only sound that echoed around the room was the sound of the chains every time we moved.

“Thanks,” I said, quietly as I pulled the shirt over myself. the shirt had long sleeves which I was thankful for because of my tattoo. Luck for me he didn't notice. I'm not going to tell him I'm an assassin, and I'm not planing to any time soon.

“Don’t mention it. But I liked my other view better,” he winked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Where are we?” I asked, looking around again.

“I don’t know, a basement,” he suggested, making me roll my eyes.

“I know that I mean-” I was cut short by another voice. it sounded like a males voice.

"Aw, Hostages bonding," I looked up to see a man, around his late thirties. he had short brown hair and a smirked that I wanted to shoot right off his face. He had a faded black eye probably from when I kicked him. I smiled at the memory. Before either of us could respond a blonde girl walked in. She wrapped her arms around the guys waist.

“Tony, baby, What are you doing?” she said, in a voice that made me what to puke.

“Jackie, I’m trying to get to know our hostages,” ‘Tony’ said, smirking down at me. Ew.

“Tony we’re not suppose to talk to them,” ‘Jackie said, putting her hand on her hip.

Ok enough with this. I need answers.

“What do you want with us? Who are you working for?” I asked.

Tony glared at me. Well he didn’t doesn’t like me.

“We just take orders babe,” he said, seriously. “We do it for the money. I don’t see why anyone would kidnap you guys. You’re nothing special.”

So he doesn’t know that I’m an assassin. I bit my bottom lip. Jackie started dragging Tony away.  

“Come baby. I got a new tattoo I want to show...” she purred as they left through the door. Ok I just puked a little. I crossed my arms, angry. I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t know who wants to kill me. And I don’t like it.

“You know,” the boy on the other wall said. I almost forgot he was here. I looked at him, waiting for him to finish his thought. “Any other girl would be freaking out right now.”

“Yeah ,well I’m not like any other girl,” I said, getting up to stretch my legs. The boy laughed.

“You really are something, Raven.”

I froze. His eyes widen, realizing his mistake.

“I never told you my name,” i said, then added, “Who are you and how do you know my name?”

He looked at me for a long time. “My name is Vladimir Boyer.” My eyes widen. I knew he looked familiar.

“You’re the boy I met at the party the day I got kidnapped!”

**************************

Like it? hate it? wanna marry it? VOTE!COMMENT!FAN ME! i'll give you a hug if you vote and comment... i answer all of them!!! ooooooo so you guys likey???? How about Vlad... he seems suspicious!!!!! *wink wink* lol