Assassin-Napped

2020 UPDATE: **disclaimer: I wrote this at 14... so um... yeah*

This is what happen when assassin's get kidnapped....

I dropped myself on top of the bed.

Damn what a night.

I kicked off my shoes angrily. I can't believe my 'date' stood me up! I mean I was going to kill him tonight but no one... I mean NO ONE stands me up. That bastard is gonna wish he was never born next time I see him. The only good part of my night was when I met that guy who brought me a drink... Ugh what was his name? Victor? no... ugh I can think right now I'm so tried. I started pulling my shirt over my head when my phone rang.

Oh great.

I dug through my purse until I found my blackberry.

"Yellow?" I said, taking my gun out of my boots and putting on my bed.

"Raven, what is this I hear of your target still being alive?"

"Hey, boss, don't come blaming me," I said, a little offended, pulling my shirt over my head. "He was the one who stood me up."

I heard a low chuckling sound on the other end.

"Its not funny!" i said smiling.  

"It is. You will have the job done after tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yes Sir. Have I ever failed you?" I asked.

Hey its good to kiss up to the boss.

"You're not getting a raise and I'm not telling you my name, Raven," he said.

Damn it. So close. There were certain things about my job I wasn't suppose to know. Like who your boss was and who else worked for him.

If you couldn't tell, I'm an assassin. A SnakeHead from birth. That's why I have a snake tattoo on my wrist. Thats why I kill people without questions. Thats why I hate anyone with an Eagle as a tattoo.

"Can't blame a girl for trying right?"

And without a goodbye I hung up. I finished taking my weapons and headed to my basement to put them away. I yawned as i made my way downstairs and to the back. I switch the light switch on and watched as the wall in front of me started slowly turning, revealing all different types of guns and knifes. I smiled. I love my job. I put the gun and my favorite knife away on its shelve when I had a suddenly chill down my back like someone was watching me. Ok that was weird. I shrugged it off and check my watch. it was almost 3 in the morning. I yawned again and turned myself on my heels. I started going up the stairs when i felt something grab my ankle. WTF?

I turned around and saw a guy in a ski mask grabbing my ankle. Without a second thought i kicked the guy in the face. He let out a groan followed by a swear but he let go of my ankle and I quickly hurried up the steps. But when i got to the top another person in the ski appeared. I could tell she was a girl because she had red nail polish on. I tried punching her but she grabbed my fist mid-way and twisted my arm in front of me. Before I could elbow her in the stomach, she put a table cloth over my mouth and nose.

And that's when I blacked out.

Shit.

I've just been assassin-napped.

******************************************************

like it?hate it? wanna marry it? lol VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN.... you know you wanna