Chapter 7.4

Hey guys, I'm back! I'm so so sorry! I promised I'd update by the end of February but we're already in April and here I am posting hella late. You know, life and classes and studying and all that jazz got in the way and I really couldn't find a lot of time to write besides the holidays. So here I am, end of the holidays, April's Fool and finally updating. At this point, I won't promise another soon update because I know that I probably won't meet my deadline, but I hope I can definitely post once more at least before the summer, all exams aside. Anyway, wish me luck!

There will be one more part of chapter 7 after this one, which is pretty entertaining. It's packed with Jandie moments, so y'all Jandie shippers enjoy!!! 

A/N: Who's excited for Season 4 of Foursome. They're shooting in 3 weeeks!!!!!!!!

"I can't believe we're finally done!" He exclaimed, relief flooding his voice as they'd finally completed their tedious task. "We're gonna need to fuel up, though."

Andie noticed Josh fidget in his seat, her eyes darting from him to the fuel gauge.

"Well, if we're gonna get gas, we might as well write Greer's number there too. Don't ya think?" she suggested, looking at Josh through the rearview mirror. She saw his smile drop instantly and his expression stiffen.

"Fine," Josh huffed. "But this is the last place we're hitting, okay?"

She could sense a twinge of annoyance in his tone, and to be honest, she was irritated too. Even though it had only been a few hours, if felt like they'd been on the road for days.

However, they were almost finished and the end was in sight; that was enough motivation for one last final push.

A couple more miles down the highway, they passed by a sign for another gas station.

"Hey, there's a rest stop off the next exit. Wanna go there?" Andie asked, perking up in her seat as she watched the giant blue sign zip past them.

"Sure. Sounds like a plan." Josh deadpanned, engaging his turn signals and swiftly taking the following exit off of the highway.

Their target stood right around the corner: Super Eagle Mart. Despite being in what looked like the center of a small, bustling community, there were only a couple of cars. It seemed to be a rather calm location; some run-down, local family-owned gas station with a small convenience store.

As they pulled up and stopped right in front of the only unoccupied gas pump, Josh turned off the engine.

"Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and fill up the tank," he announced, unbuckling his seat belt and pushing the door open. "Wait here. I'll be right back."

Before he could walk too far though, Andie's voice stopped him.

"Wait!" she called out just as she climbed out from the passenger seat. "You can't leave me here. I need some fresh air before I suffocate."

Taking a deep breath, she peered over at him as she basked in the sunlight and the crisp air that surrounded them. By this point, Josh had already uncapped the fuel tank and had begun to fill it. Andie couldn't help but notice the way his muscles flexed under his shirt as he held the fuel nozzle in place.

Josh shot her a meek glance, his grip tightening on the nozzle before a small smirk formed on his lips. "You sure you want gasoline down those already-damaged airways?"

"I'm probably chock full of germs, and have the smell of backwoods bathroom forever engraved into my mind. I'm sure a stoner has better lungs than me right now," Andie retorted, casting him a serious glance. "Besides, I actually like the smell of gasoline."