Chapter 6.1

Heeey, guys! Okay, first of all... Who binge watched the whole Season 3 of Foursome already? I have two tests coming up and I shamelessly watched all of it in one morning. Let me tell you it's sooooo amazing like I don't even have words to describe how good it was. I tried foreshadowing, but I guessed nothing. Anyway, since I don't wanna spoil it for any of you, if anyone wants to talk about it just PM me :)))

So, about the story. I will keep updating based on what happened on Season 2. Nothing will change, I'm following this storyline which started at Season 2 Ep 10. Soooo, thanks for being the amazing readers that you guys are. I can't believe I already hit past 4,5 k. I never thought anyone would be interested in reading a story on this fandom, but I guess I was wrong. So, as always, please make sure to comment below, vote and add this story to your reading list if you enjoy it. Spread the word on it if you have any Foursome-obsessed friends like me andddd please enjoy!

Let's try to hit past 12 votes, yeah? Love you guys <3

Dakota sat in class, throwing his head back in boredom as the calculus teacher droned on about imaginary numbers. He wondered what the point of this subject was. Why would they want to operate numbers when there were calculators?

There were rational numbers, and also irrational ones – those were drama queens like all the bitches in this school. There were also real numbers and imaginary numbers. Like, what the fuck? Did they possibly run out of numbers to torture them with that they had to create imaginary ones too? The only thing imaginary here was how many fucks Dakota gave about this waste of time. The only numbers he'd ever need to know were 69 and 888.

Also, this lady wouldn't shut up for two seconds, even if you poured water on her. By the way she fantasized about these numbers, Dakota was sure that she'd never got dicked before. What she really needed was Cock-ulus, not Calculus.

Yawning, he snatched his phone out of his pocket and checked the time.

9:54 A.M.

He stood up and started heading to the door.

"Mr. Green, where do you think you're going?" the calculus teacher called his attention before Dakota could escape from this nightmare. "Class is not over yet!" she said in a stern voice, glancing at him over her glasses.

Dakota waited for a few seconds, until the bell went off, and beamed in pleased satisfaction. Snapping his fingers, he pointed towards the direction of the sound. "Oops too bad..."

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't hear you," the teacher apologized, leaning forward as she placed a hand behind her ear to get a better reception. "Can you repeat that?"

Dakota cupped his hands around his mouth in order to amplify the sound of his voice. "I said that you should probably stick a cotton swab down those wax sewers before you go stone deaf."

"Oh, yeah. I actually do... pretty regularly," she rubbed her hands together, then laced her fingers as her smile lit up with enthusiasm. "I need to carve material for my earwax art. I made sculptures of polygons, the Eiffel tower, and even the Great Sphinx of Giza. Wanna see?"

Dakota scrunched his nose up in disgust, trying to stifle a gag.

"Eww! I'm outta here. Now I understand why that bitch never gets some..." he muttered as he finally left the room.

Striding over to Andie's classroom, he waded through a sea of horny teenagers frantically making out against lockers.

Once he'd finally reached his destination, he peered through the glass of the classroom door, seeing the students were still inside. He bustled inside a few seconds later, having had enough with those teachers who didn't get the meaning of breaks.