Chapter 7.1

Heeey, guys! I'm baack! Thanks again for your support and for getting this story to 7,5 k reads. It really means a lot to me :) I've been making at outline and I have written up until chapter 13 so far, but I still need to back over those outlines and write it cohesively. 

PS: I have recently created a fan account for Foursome on Instagram @jennxfoursome in case you wanna check it out. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment down below what you thought, and keep your votes and positive comments coming. Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and follow me if you enjoyed it. 

As Greer would say, Outtie five thousie, mwah! 

A gleam of light shone in through the gaps of the blinds. Andie groaned when she felt the sunlight on her face, her eyelids slowly fluttering open as she slowly regained consciousness. It felt like she'd only fallen asleep ten minutes ago. As she groggily debated whether to force herself up or not, there was a buzzing in her right ear.

Suddenly, she was greeted by a fat mosquito flying inches away from her face, jolting her fully awake. She flailed her arms around wildly, trying to karate chop the mosquito like some kind of incompetent ninja.

She ended up rolling off the bed instead.

"Ugh!" she grumbled in frustration. "Wait till I lay my hands on you, you shoddy vampire wannabe!"

Hearing a thump beside her, she glanced to her right, realizing her phone had slipped off her bed. Instinctively, she reached her arm out until she felt the familiar cold glass, and quickly retrieved her phone.

As she unlocked it, Josh's reply to her last message popped up.

From: Josh

Sent: 4:46 P.M.

Seen: 8:44 A.M.

Aww, no need. I think I've proven myself that I'd take a punch for ya... Not on the face tho, that's the Money-Maker ;)) Besides, my eye is still convalescent and hurts like hell...

Andie giggled at the corniness of his message. She double-checked to make sure this wasn't a dream.

However, she came face-to-face with the worst of her nightmares.

The time read 8:45 a.m.

"Oh, Shit! I'm screwed!" she gasped, her eyes widening as she hoisted herself up to her feet. Holding her head in her arms, she cursed. "Crap, I'm gonna be so late!"

Andie picked up a frantic pace around her room, chewing on her fingernails as she tried to figure out her options.

In fifteen minutes sharp, she had to be in class. She needed to take a shower, get dressed, fix her hair, make her face look decent, and eat breakfast. That sounded like mission impossible.

She wondered why her mother hadn't bothered to set an alarm for her, especially if she'd fallen asleep so early, and didn't know if she'd wake up on time.

Shaking her head free from her sudden freakout, she glanced back at her phone.

8:46 a.m.

She had no time to waste over the ramblings of her thoughts.

On top of that, Andie was sure the bus would be far too gone, which left her stranded and with basically no way possible to get to school. She might as well be the most miserable girl on the face of the Earth.

Deciding she couldn't let another minute slip, she texted Courtney for a ride to school.

Andie strode over to her closet, hastily throwing the door open. As she rummaged through a sea of endless tops on hangers, she was unable to find anything of her liking in the very limited time she had.