His Desire Chapter 22

The early morning sun glowed behind the shades on the windows that hid Libby and Ryan from the rest of the world.

In his trailer they were protected, hidden in their own nest of bliss.

Libby lay in Ryan's arms. Excitement and anticipation grew within her. She had hope and reassurance from him that he would find her family. Finn, Cali, Gwen, Kyle and Aaron.... She would be with them soon.
She knew they were in the area and from experience she knew Ryan was a man who kept his word. It was only a matter of time.

Stretching her legs out Libby sat up in the bed next to Ryan. What time was it?
Libby spotted Ryans phone next to his sleeping body on a table next to the bed. Delicately she stretched over him- trying not to disturb him, her finger tips reaching out for the phone.
Libby bit her lip, she wobbled as she stretched over Ryan further and further, her naked body inches from his.
Suddenly he mumbled in his sleep, shifting in the bed he caused Libby to lose balance and fall onto his naked chest.
Ryan grinned, he was obviously awake.
Libby squeaked.
He grinned again and slowly opened his eyes to find her laying naked and frozen stiff across his chest eyes wide in shock.
"Good morning me lady" he chimed mocking her English accent.
Libby pouted then gently thumped his chest.
Even though she no longer hated him, she wouldn't let anyone mock her and get away with it.
"What may the time be gentle sir?" She replied in her poshest accent sarcastically.
"Ah that's why you want my phone..." He laughed as he helped her sit up again.
He picked up the iPhone.
"Half 5..." He said rolling his eyes up to Libby. She smiled.
He pondered, "why are you up so early miss?"
"I have things to do" exclaimed Libby sliding off the bed.
The anticipation inside her belly grew. Things were finally changing. She had a purpose, she had security. She was pretty sure now she could get away with anything and Ryan wouldn't punish her. The passion he had shown her the night before proved how strong his feelings were for her. She could use this to her advantage....
"Like what?" He asked inquisitively.
"Well..." She pondered "finding my family, they must still be in the area.... I still can't believe Greg turned them away..." She gritted her teeth angrily. Tears formed in her eyes threatening to destroy her new found optimism.
"Hey it's alright Libby" comforted Ryan taking up her hand gently, "it's ok, I got you, you're safe, I'll have words with Greg.... I will find them for you... Let me take care of things"
"And what about the other girls?" She suddenly snapped whipping her hand from his. "What about them and their families? Will you find them?"
"I've saved you? Is that not enough? Libby I can't free the whole of the female population? That's just not the world we live in..."
"That's not good enough for me" said Libby as she marched over to the door, she was right. She had things to do, things that Ryan wouldn't do.
She hated the world she lived in. The way men were able to overpower women. The laws, the regulations they disgusted her.
"Libby wait!" Shouted Ryan as he lay in amongst the messy bed sheets.
It was too late, she wasn't listening.
Walking into the bathroom Libby picked up one of his shirts and put it on. She then pulled on a pair of denim shorts she had found yesterday while Ryan had locked her in his trailer all day.
Walking out the bathroom she glanced back into the sleeping quarters. Her eyes met with Ryan's and he recognised the flame that had been ignited in them. He still lay on the bed, watching her every move.
"Libby come back!" He growled, lust in his liquid silver voice.
"I have to do something!" She replied. It as true, Libby couldn't bare to think that she was nestled in a luxury bed with a hot guy while Rose, Bridget,Kara, Luna and Tegan lay in the damp darkness of the old trailer they were prisoners off. No, Libby had to do some thing.
Walking through the kitchen she picked up a bag of ripe juicy apples.
Walking back down the trailer she saw Ryan was stumbling as he pulled on a pair of jeans.
The adrenaline pumped through her body, what she was about to do was risky. Could she trust that Ryan wouldn't over react?
Quickly Libby plucked his keys from the hook he religiously kept them on. Hearing this Ryan looked up.
"LIBBY NO! What are you doing?!"he shouted stumbling out of the sleeping quarters half dressed.
Libby grinned. "I'm doing something I've wanted to do for ages..." He lunged for her but it was too late. She had slammed the door behind her. Ryan banged against the metal door.
Libby hopped down the step onto the dusty floor of the parking lot.
She grinned.
The sun peered down to her through the growing clouds.
Her blonde hair flew about in the strong breeze.
Her hand shook as she locked the door, let's see how you feel being locked in a trailer she thought as she turned towards the rest of the trailers walking away from Ryan's silenced orders.

Within 5 minutes she had used Ryan's master key to lock every trailer door that housed any male member of staff. She knew it wouldn't hold them back long but it gave her just enough time.

Sprinting across the gravel, her heart now suffocating from the amount of adrenaline that was being pumped through it, Libby frantically searched for the key that unlocked the girls trailer.
She had to do something, she had to live up to her names sake and bring liberty to these girls.
Fumbling with the keys she looked around. No sign of any men, only the sound of Ryan trying to break his door down in the distance.
Libby gulped. It was now or never.
Pushing a dull brass key into the lock she turned it and pulled the door open allowing light to flood into the dark room. Libby was illuminated by the sun pouring in behind her.
The girls were already awake, aware of Libby outside.
"Libby what are you doing?!" Exclaimed Kara who ran up to her, "we thought Ryan had you, are you hurt? Why are you here?!"
"Don't worry about me..." Panted Libby, "look, this is your only chance, I've locked them in..."
"locked who in?!" Interjected Tegan, her expression was panicked, an emotion mirrored by all the other girls who now surrounded Libby.
"I don't have time to explain" wheezed Libby, "you have to run now. Go through the forest, you will come to corn fields, run through them and you will find a road, it's where I came to when I first ran. Wait for me there. I will bring my family, we will help you. I will persuade Ryan." She looked over her shoulder, still no sight of men, they needed to move fast.
She shoved the bag of apples into Tegan's skinny bruised arms- even though Hunter had gone he still left his marks on them. "A few days... That's all... I will help you but you have to go now! You have to run and don't stop. GO NOW!" Hurried Libby as she pushed them towards the door.
Frantically one by one the girls climbed out of the trailer, their fear and instincts taking over.
As they hurried into the dark shadows of the Forest Tegan stopped and turned around looking back to Libby.
"What will you do?" She questioned, tears running down her pale cheeks.
"I'm fine..." Wheezed Libby as she clung to the side of the trailer to steady herself, her thin hand entwined around the door handle. "I'll stay, hold them back, you just need to run! Tegan go!" Tegan opened her mouth to talk but Libby glared at her. Understanding Tegan nodded and began running again.
Within seconds they had all disappeared into the shadows of the forest.
Libby dropped the keys on the ground in front of her. She could hear more banging. They were waking up. She hoped and prayed Ryan would understand what she had just done.
Looking down at the twinkling keys in the sunlight she wondered how an object so simple could cause so much suffering.
There was a loud bang in the distance. Libby jumped. She could hear footsteps running up to her then the distressing sound of Greg's voice, someone she definitely did not want to see.
"Libby what the hell have you done?" He exclaimed running up to her. Libby shuddered. She knew he had feelings for her, but their friendship had been destroyed when he took her virginity all those weeks ago. She couldn't bring herself to look up at him approaching her in the distance. She felt sick. What had she just done? How would they all react?

From the opposite direction libby heard Ryan's distinct voice calling to her, no wait, screaming at her. He was hot and angry, the door to his trailer now lay crumpled on the ground.

One word left Libby's lips. crap.

****

So my exams are over!!! Wooo! Sorry for the late update, Wattpad decided to delete this chapter just as I wanted to upload it. I hope you liked it. Now that I've finished college I can devote more time to writing so expect lots of new chapters!

I'm starting to think of my next story and would love your ideas and input. I often put questions up on my discussion board so hit me up!