His Desire Chapter 21 (Mature Content)

Mature Content Warning.

Libby couldn't believe it, Ryan had just said he would find her family for her- he did care!!
She smiled and wiped the tears from her face.
"Really?" She question unable to believe what he was saying.
"Yes" was Ryan's reply. "Seeing Amelie today made me realise how stupid this all is, how stupid I've been. I kept you girls the way I did because I was afraid of Hunter. I let him get away with so many things because I thought if I stood up to him others would think I was weak for arguing with my deputy manager. I guess I got swept up in his ideologies and ways of doing things. I thought acting cold and hard was the right thing. But I find that so difficult around you. You've made me realise all that I've been doing is wrong, and seeing Amelie's lifeless body made it hit home, I can't keep treating you like this..."
Ryan sighed and looked away. Libby stared up at him with big glossy eyes. She tucked a long strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and smiled.
"Finally..." She murmured as she pulled his chin down and brought her lips to his.
Butterfly's took off in her stomach.
Ryan's words brought a huge sense of relief to Libby's soul, things were going to change for the better.
Acknowledging her sudden change of emotion Ryan wrapped his arms around Libby's petite body and lifted her up, never breaking their passionate kiss he carried her back to his sleeping quarters.
It was dark, he ignored the light switched and continued straight to his bed. Their body's fell down onto the cold sheets in the darkness.
"I love you" said Ryan as he trailed his lips down Libby's neck giving her goosebumps.
She smirked, she had tamed her lion.
Breathing heavily she rubbed her hands across his firm chest, clasping the hem of his shirt she began to pull it up his body.
With in minutes all that came between their two bodies was their underwear.
Ryan moved back up to Libby's soft red lips and bit down on the, teasing.
She couldn't take the anticipation any more, he was killing her, she wanted him now.
Impatiently Libby brought her hands down to his butt and gripped hard, two could play at that game.
Smirking her bit her lip harder, continuing to embrace her passionately.
Pulling his boxers down Libby inhaled sharply, this was her first time with Ryan. Although she had slept with many men in the past this time she felt different. Like she really was a Virgin, a Virgin for him.
Ryan mirrored her actions and slipped down her thong.
"You sure baby?" He breathed into her hear.
Libby didn't reply, instead she pulled her body closer to his and Ryan understood.
Gently he entered her. Libby clung to him, then as she began to relax as he began to move. She moaned, how could it have taken them so long to get together? Damn she had been missing out, he was good.
Their two bodies became one in the still, velvety darkness. The moon blushed silently outside as their movements became more and more intense, then after minutes of panting and moaning both bodies erupted in an explosion of bliss.
Collapsing down Ryan buries his head in her hair. Libby stroked his muscular back.
Together they fell into a blissful sleep, dreaming of being together forever.

In the early hours of the morning Libby awoke encircled by Ryan's protective arms.
She smile to herself.
She was happy. Things were finally starting to look good. Ryan was hers, the girls would be safe and she was going to find her family. What could possibly go wrong?