His Desire Chapter 7

That night Libby lay awake thinking. Her cold body lay shivering on an old mattress on the floor of the trailer surrounded by the other girls. She wondered if they were all laying awake like her. Libby shivered, with barely enough blankets to go around She had to make do curling up under an old ripped dress that was no longer used in the shows, they may have been in Spain but the night was cold.
Their previous conversation kept drifting through her mind, how could they all act so calmly with what Ryan and his entourage did to them? One thing was for certain, Libby was not going to hang around and let them abuse her.
As she lay in the darkness an owl hooted in the distance. A cool breeze made the trailer creek and groan. It was much older than Ryan's luxury trailer. This one smelt musty with a potent flare of women's perfume. Beyond the far wall was a door which apparently enclosed a large bathroom which was used as a dressing room by the girls before the show.
Libby gulped. The thought of performing to a crowd of hormonal men terrified her, she couldn't dance or sing anyway so what was she doing here?
Libby felt like she was about to cry. She didn't belong here, she wasn't meant to be here.
She missed her mother.
As the sun drearily rose the next morning the air warmed up. A small slit of light glowed below the main door, the only sign it was daytime.
Libby rolled over and stared at the feint line. It burned her eyes. Libby rolled back over now facing the wall again,she didn't want to look at the sun.
Suddenly the door flung open flooding the room with blinding light. "Get up ladies!" Hollered Hunter at the top of his lungs making Libby jump. "We're moving today, Ryan wants everything packed up in an hour" and with that he slammed the door shut.
All the girls began mumbling and shuffling around the room. Libby watched as they frantically began to dress and wash them selves. "Libby come on...." Gently ushered Luna, she placed her delicate hand on Libby's shoulder. "You need to get ready, Ryan will punish you if you make him late"
Who the hell did this Ryan guy think he was! Libby was furious about the way the girls acted, obeying every order they were given. How could she respect a man she had never actually seen! Admittedly his cool voice sent shivers down her spine, liquid silver, but still, she had never actually seen his face.
In a blur Libby was whisked up by Luna and guided into the next room, one wall was a huge mirror, lined with dazzling twinkling lights. In its reflection were five girls all stretching for space to see their doll like faces. The way they applied make up was fascinating, they were artists.
"Here Libby let me show you" said Amelie as she held up an eye liner pencil to Libby. Reluctantly Libby accepted.
Next a dark red bodycon dress was passed to Libby with an accompanying pair of black lace tights. Libby scowled, what a disgusting slutty outfit. "Please..." Pleaded Tegan as she pushed the dress towards Libby whilst fiddling with her own hair. "I'm not wearing thi..." "Please don't argue, if you don't you will be punished, honestly Libby its easier for all of us if you just go with it"
Go with it?! GO WITH IT?! Libby was getting angrier and angrier. Who ever had created the law that men were rulers over women was a dick. Just because over 79% of the female population had been lost around 100 years ago because of a virus epidemic, didn't give them reason to rule over the surviving few.
This anger that bubbled inside Libby's stomach almost exploded when the girls eventually emerged outside. Frantically they had all rushed off in different directions to collect belongings and help take down the tents, leaving Libby stood lost in the middle of everything.
The early morning breeze blew Libby's long blond hair over her shoulders exposing her collar bones above the red dress. She looked around, maybe this was her time to escape, maybe she could slip away into the distance.... No body would notice.
Her daydream was rudely ended with a rough hand grabbing her shoulder from behind. "Don't you clean up well peaches" said Hunter cockily as he looked her body up and down. "Get off!" Grunted Libby has she jerked her body out of his grip. He laughed at her and stood back. "Hey look Alex, like my new project" he spoke to a young man in the distance who was carrying a tent. He turned and looked at Libby who was standing next to Hunter. Grinning Alex then replied "ohh mate! I would" while winking at Libby.
Eugh! How disgusting.
Pulling her body back around to face his Hunter's eyes hung on her body. "Leave me alone hunter!" Libby shouted as she spun her body around and began to walk away from him. Her bare feet brushed through the long dry grass and her long hair swayed behind her."Behave peaches, we've got a lot of training to do later..." purred Hunter seductively as she strode away into the distance towards the biggest tent. That had shown him, he couldn't control her.
Libby quickly walked towards the tent, hoping to spot one if the girls to find out what was happening. As she drew closer to the tent a rather dashing looking young man winked at her as he carried a crate past. Why were all men such pervs? Libby thought to her self. The only decent guys she knew were Finn and Kyle, and they weren't here to protect her, she had to fight this war herself.
Walking past the tent Libby looked out to the horizon. Immediately in front of her was a dense pine forest. Looking back behind her Libby made sure no one was watching her. This was her chance, her chance to run. She knew the girls had told her not to leave, but what punishment would be worse than staying here. Anyway, she would only be punished if she was ever found. It was worth a shot.
Taking one last look behind her Libby made a run for it into the trees. Adrenaline began to pump through her veins, her heart thudded and her lungs strained. As fast as she could she dodged tree trunks and jumped over fallen logs. The earth was dry and dusty beneath her now scratched and blending feet. The pine needles were unforgiving.
Libby could hear her breathing, the soundtrack to her escape. The sense of fear was overwhelming, what if someone had followed her?
No don't think about that, just keep running.
After ten minutes the trees dispersed and the landscape opened up to lush fields of corn and barley. Making a snap decision Libby defied to run through them. Pushing away the tall stems as she continued to run. The patched leaved rustled and snapped as she pushed her way through them. Where was she? Was anyone around to help her? There must be some civilisation around here surly.
Libby began to panic, was she lost in this field of corn forever? How could she get out? Every direction she turned in was just more corn, a thick dene layer if it, no sign of escape.
Libby tried to shout "Help!" Come one someone must be here to help she thought. "Help me please!" She called. No one.
Continuing to fight her way trough the jungle Libby began pleading with her conscience, don't give up, you have to get home.
Suddenly there was no more corn and Libby stumbled out onto the side of a dusty road. YES FINALLY! Hope.
The sun beat down on the dusty track creating a heat wave on the horizon. Libby looked ahead up the road. No one, no cars, no people. Crap.
She turned around and looked in the other direction up the track. Yet again there was no sign of life. Her heart sunk as she closed her eyes. Maybe she would die out here? Maybe she would never get gone?
Hang on. What was that noise, an engine? Libby looked up. There it was, a black sports car speeding its way towards her.
Instantaneously Libby began running towards it. "Help me, help!" She screamed, her voice breaking as she struggled to breath. They had to stop for her.
As she neared the car she recognised that it was slowing down. Yes, her hero had arrived.
"Please you have to help me" she splutters as she steadied her self against the side of the luxury car. The windows were tinted but she could see the silhouette of a figure inside.
Slowly the window lowers revealing smart young man sat behind the wheel. He wore a designer black shirt that was rolled up to his elbows revealing distinctive tattoos up his arms. His handsome yet young face was defined by his strong jaw that was defined with just a slight hint of stubble. His eyes were calm and deep as they swiftly beckoned her to the back of the car.
Suddenly the back door unlocked with a loud clicking sound. Not wasting any time Libby pulled the door open and climbed in pulling it shut behind her. She was safe, there was a barrier between her and the nightmare out side.
"Please you have to help me" she began Leaning forewords towards her hero. "There are these men and they keep girls, they abuse them and force them to do things..." Her voice began to break as what she had just done caught up with her. "Please" she heaved "you have to help me get away from them" the young man started the cars engine, revving it under his foot. he the shifted in his seat an turned to look at libby who was leaning forewords gripping into the seat in front of her. He opened his mouth. Libby's heart stopped beating as the cool masculine voice spoke to her. "the thing is Libby... You should really know who you're running away from before you jump in their car..."

Woah that was intense! Feedback? I know my updates haven't been too good recently but I'm really snowed under with college work :( I thought I'd try something new and maybe answer a few of your questions and feature some suggestions, i'll post my favourite few at the end of the next chapter, so get thinking about what you want to know and to happen next?! Hint hint you might want to ask about Aidan ;D