Hs Desire Chapter 8 (mature content)

Crap. Double crap.

How could she have been so stupid, just to jump into a strangers car, and especially the car of the person she was trying to escape from.
This must be Ryan.
Libby panicked, she had to get out, maybe she could run again?
Scrambling to the door she desperately pulled at the handle, when that didn't work she tried pushing against the door, then banging against the glass.
She glanced back at Ryan who was still looking at her, Libby's eyes were wide and red with stress.
"Let me out" she muttered as she continued to push against the door. Her movements were rash and panicked, she stood up on the seat and rammed her shoulder into the car door. "Let me out!" She screamed.
Ryan closed his eyes and spoke calmly, he knew he was in control of this situation.
"Libby you know, once you're part of my show, you never leave...." His words were sincere.
"No no! Help!! Help me" Libby banged on the window.
"Libby be quiet" he muttered while pinching his temples.
Libby took no notice and continue to pound at the door, still it didn't budge, he had the child lock on.
Libby was struggling to breath as she put all her energy into opening the locked door. Her forehead became sweaty and her hands numb.
"Libby sit down" suddenly growled Ryan, a gun barrel pointing at Libby.
She froze.
"Sit down shut up" he muttered as he placed the gun down and started the car engine again.
Speechless Libby slid back down into the back seat, her fingers creeping away from the still locked door.
What had just happened? What had she done?!
Buzz buzz. Libby jumped. It was Ryan's phone ringing beside him. Swiftly he picked it while still driving and lifted it to his ear. Libby watched.
"Yeah, Hunter, I've got her.... Running through fields.... I give her credit she got about half a mile out in that time.... No I'm bringing her back to my trailer, she can travel with me then ill think about punishments.... Yeah..... Ok good... Alright" he hung up and dropped the phone on the empty passenger seat.
His voice echoed through her mind, landing deep in her chest. It was the rough calmness about his tone that made her hair stand on edge. If he wasn't driving this very expensive car Libby could imagine him tackling wild bulls at a rodeo with no fear. This worried Libby, she felt like the defenceless calf sat in the back.
She daren't speak. His stern eyes were fixed in the dusty road ahead. She could see the back of his head from her back seat. What was was he thinking? Was he angry?
He had the gun, but he put it away quickly? Why did he even have a gun?
She brought her grazed knees up to her chest on the leather seat. She needed some reassurance.
Soon enough Ryan pulled the car off the track and into dusty field where the show was still being disassembled. The big tent had gone and most of the small ones were on their way down too. Lorries and trailers were being lined up ready to go while there was no sight of the rest of the girls.
Ryan climbed out of the car and Libby shrank away as He opened her door and sternly spoke to her "out" he muttered, this was the first time Libby could see his face clearly. He must have been about 25, 26 maybe? He was young but had such a huge sense of maturity. His mannerisms, his voice, he came across as a 40 year old, wise and knowing of what was going on around him.
His eyes were smouldering and full of passion as they flicked across her fearsome body. He lifted his eyebrows slightly, waiting for her to get out.
He wiggled the car door impatiently. His strong arm muscles flexed as he did so, the bold tattoos on his arms snaked their way around his forearm and up underneath the rolled up sleeves of his black shirt. Libby had to admit to herself that he was gorgeous.
Slowly she climbed off the leather seat and hipped out the car. He soft feed landed harshly on the dry gravel ground, she hopped foreword hissing from the pain.
"My trailer now" demanded Ryan as he slammed the car door closed and roughly placed his hand on Libby's exposed shoulder. His fingertips stuck to her collar bone, guiding her away.
They walked behind the trailer Libby recognised to be the girls and then past another, in the distance Libby could hear screaming. Was that a girl?
Ryan pushed her forewords noticing her hesitation.
From the side of them hunter emerge with a screaming girl in his arms.
It was Amelie, the youngest of the girls, she looked about sixteen, younger than Libby.
She was desperately trying to get out of hunters arms clawing her way back behind him. Libby looked over, shocked by what she saw. Amelie's yellow dress was stained in patches with blood and as she turned her tearful face to look at Libby's, Libby could see a deep red cut spanning down her left cheek. She was clearly in pain.
Hunter grunted as he passed Ryan. "They think they can mess with me" he muttered under his breath. "I hope you're not damaging my stock" called over Ryan. "Don't worry" called back Hunter "just teething problems, ill sort her out..."
Ryan turned back to Libby and pushed her further forewords. They came up to the biggest trailer.
Unlocking the door Libby was pulled inside up the aluminium steps.
This was it, her punishment awaited...
Carrying her into the back room of the trailer Ryan threw her onto a king size bed, himself landing on top of her. Instantaneously Libby began screaming and protesting, she knew what was coming.
The room was a blur as she swung her head from side to side, avoiding his poison kiss which was chasing her. The mahogany walls and silver spot lights merged into a blur of confusion.
Suddenly Ryan caught her lips and bit hard on her bottom lip, making her freeze. He chuckled under his heavy breaths. Sensuously he drew his hands up her body to her shoulders and down her arms. Libby tried to pull back but his bite intensified and she could feel the metallic taste of blood in her mouth.
Taking both her wrists in one arm he then proceeded to slide his free hand up her barely there dress. His fingers danced up her thigh making Libby high on adrenaline. How could she escape his touch?!
He still had control of her mouth but now and then small whimpers managed to escape her lips. If only she could escape too.
Ryan's hand continued to travel up across her hip bone until he squeezed he hip tightly pulling himself up into the kiss.
Releasing her mouth he moved onto her neck just below her ear. Libby sharply took in breaths, she couldn't take in what was going on.
"Get off" she wheezed while her lungs struggled for air. Ryan continued to passionately kiss her.
"Ryan stop" she pleaded. To her amazement Ryan suddenly stopped and sat up on her, his hands still holding her body down.
"You're right" he mused, completely unfazed by what he was doing. "You're virginity is worth more to me at the moment, don't want to waste my money" he said as he climbed off of Libby's shaking body.
Libby was stunned, was he listening to her?! Boom! Round one to Libby!
"Get up" he suddenly demanded as he walked over to a drawer. Libby lay on the bed staring at him.
"Up up up, we need to go" he stated as he drew out a pair of silver hand cuffs.
Crap what was he planning now thought Libby.
He walked back over to her and reached out for her arms, Libby swiftly drew back. Cocking one eyebrow up he gave her a threatening glare. Roughly he grabbed her arms and secured one wrist in the hand cuff. "You can't do this to me you know" protested Libby after regaining her composure. "I can do what whatever I like" he replied "after all I am the boss..."
With that he dragged lobby out of the back room and into the main living area of the trailer. Towards the front was the kitchen area, a large side table and a seating area. Walking up to a silver glistening pole dancing pile that was installed in the middle of the space Ryan looped the cuffs around it then secured Libby's second hand with a loud click. He then stood back.
"Don't disturb me while I'm driving" he said while winking at Libby, he then turned around and walked over to the drivers seat where he flicked the engine on.
Libby sunk down the pole then leant back on the back of a sofa behind her. This was going to be a long journey...