His Desire Chapter 16 (Mature Content)

*mature content*

This chapter contains very strong references to sex.

Not suitable for younger readers, message me if you want a chapter summary without the mature content.

Libby awoke the next morning still in Ryan's arms. Black, dry mascara still streaked down her cheeks from her tears the night before.
She hadn't slept well. Moaning she rolled out of his hold and tossed her head. A stress headache was forming between her temples.
Ryan had promised her that night that no one would harm her, but could she trust him, how could he be so sure? Aidan knew where she was, surly he would come back?
Outside it poured with rain, the droplets making a loud patter on the roof.
What time was it?
She rolled onto her side and peered at a speaker/clock that sat silently on Ryan's night stand.
8:36AM.
Libby sighed and rolled back over jumping to find Ryan wide awake lying on his side staring at her.
He wore only a pair of grey jogging bottoms. His perfectly toned abs glared at her. He was gorgeous.
"What's wrong?" He asked concerned with Libby's sigh.
"I'm late, the girls will be getting up... Hunter will punish them all for me not being there..."
She began to get up but Ryan was swift to pull her back down and straddle her, making it impossible for her to leave the bed.
"Fuck Hunter. He works for me, there are plenty of other girls. You on the other hand.... I can have you all to myself" he said seductively.
"No" protested Libby still trying to get up. "I can't leave them, they're like my sisters. I couldn't live with my self if they were punished for me not being there, Ryan don't let Hunter punish them, Ryan please?!"
"Hunter knows you won't be there, he shouldn't do anything to them..."
"And you believe him?! Any excuse that guy gets he will beat a girl..."
"You watch your mouth, or I might have to shut you up my little tiger..." Ryan dropped his head down and allowed his lips to meet Libby's.
Startled Libby panicked and wriggled down the bed beneath him.
He stopped and looked down at her body which rather ungraciously squirmed its way under his legs. Getting caught up in the dressing gown she still wore Libby dropped off the end of his bed and landed on the floor with a small thump.
"What? Do I smell that bad?" He mused trying to hold back his laughter, "I've never had that reaction from a girl..."
"It was a better plan in my head..." Whispered Libby embarrassed by her actions. She wasn't used to this type of attention.
The men she was normally with were only interested in one thing as one thing only. They never kissed her, at least not like Ryan had just done.
Ryan continued to laugh as he got off the bed.
"Get used to it, I'm keeping you" he winked as he walked out the room.
Libby was still sat on the floor. She leant her head against the bed. The headache was getting worse and her worry grew. How could Ryan be so un phased?
The wind changed direction causing the rain to hit the window panes, creating hundreds of tiny water skid marks across them. She looked out the window, figures ran across the field into tents sheltering from the down pour.
Libby stood up, she had to get back to the girls. They wouldn't know where she is.
Pulling the dressing gown up over her shoulder she opened the bedroom door and peered out. Ryan was down the other end of the trailer making a coffee. If she could just slip out the main door right now he wouldn't notice... Gently she pushed down the handle. The door clicked. Swinging it open she was about to jump down the step when the startling, mesmerising husky voice spoke.
"Don't do it."
Ryan was right behind her. Libby froze, but she wanted to see the girls!!! Why didn't he understand!!!
Turning to him she began to protest when he briskly picked her up wrapping his armed around the top of her legs.
"No Ryan! Ryan put me down!"
He laughed, enjoying his game. Marching her back into the sleeping quarters he dropped her onto the bed as crawled above her.
Libby was angry. Desire swelled in Ryan's eyes.
"I can't do this anymore... " he murmured. Libby looked up at him puzzled, what was he talking about?
"What?" She spewed irritated with him.
"That night I saw you dancing on stage... You looked.... And then when you refused my offer.... I just wanted you even more..."
"What the hell are you talking about Ryan, get off me I need to go!"
"I made a rule, I promised myself I wouldn't make the same mistake my father did, I said I wouldn't become involved with the girls... Yet here you are....."
"RYAN!! What the hell?!" Libby was panicking, a deep spark had been lit in his eyes.
Trying to get up once again Pushed her fists against him.
"Ryan, I won't ask you again, get- AH!" She squealed as Ryan slid his finger down her panties and pressed down on her sweet spot. Where did that feeling come from?
Smirking he slowly moved his finger in small circles.
Libby couldn't help but succumb to the heavenly feeling.
"That shut you up..." He whispered as his lips gently fell on hers. Libby moaned blissfully.
Her heart began to beat faster as the blood flowed around her body. No man had ever touched her in this way before, no one had ever pleasured her.
Ryan continued to hypnotise her with his finger, gently reeling her senses into his power.
Libby moaned again and twisted under him. Her body had relaxed and was now craving his touch more and more.
Ryan smiled proudly. He had captured her body.
Cupping the back of her head with his hand he depended their kiss, mirroring his tongue with his finger.
Libby's sole shouted out in radiance- she didn't want him to stop.
Beginning to move with Ryan's touch Libby lifted her hips so they met his. Unsurprisingly she felt his growing erection for her through the jogging pants.
She had slept with many men, but never before had Libby yearned so much for the satisfaction She knew Ryan could bring her.
Understanding her movement Ryan stepped up his actions, pressing harder on her.
The feeling grew deep in the out if her stomach- how was he doing this?
All if a sudden it wast too much, the feeling grew and grew, Libby began to pant unable to control her own body. Ryan grinned.
"Any second now...." He murmured. He was right. Just then something released in Libby's body sending the most delicious feelings through her. She let out a loud moan and Ryan sat up, she looked at him bewildered.
Her heart raced and her cheeks flushed.
He had done all this with just one finger?
He must have been sent from heaven.
Ryan lent foreword and kissed her gently again then got off the bed.
"You want to leave me now?" He mused as he winked at her.
Libby was too overcome to properly reply but she was in no rush to get away from him any time soon...

What did you think? I was constantly pestered in His Slave to add more detail so I tried my best here. Once again I apologise for not updating sooner. I dropped my phone and smashed the screen and couldn't write until it was fixed :(

**GET INVOLVED!**
Ok so I'm looking for a new character to introduce into this story and thought maybe we could hold a little competition. Why don't you create a character for me?!
They can be male or female, any age or background. Just comment below with their name, a brief description of who they are etc... and their background- the most popular idea will be added to this story. Lets get creative guys!!!