His Desire Chapter 12 (Mature Content)

Like my previous books I must warn you:

This chapter contains mature content of a sexual nature.

I warned you.

-------------------------------------

Libby stared at Greg. His body towered over hers. He supported himself with his arms leaning over the bed, his muscles tensed and veins pumping.
Contrastingly she shook below him. Her face far to close to his for comfort.
What had he just said?
He bid her?
Greg bid her?
No.
Greg's head was hung, he stared at her naked feet.
"Wha...what did you just say?" She whispered tensely.
Greg looked up.
"I bid you" he said it so casually, like it was no big deal...
"Greg" she gasped, she tried to raise her arm but the chain stopped her mid way.
Pulling harder against the bed she began to move back, away from this traitor.
She thought he was her friend, they were going to escape together, he didn't agree with what went on here, he was meant to be her hero!!!
"Libby..." He murmured. Was that a seductive tone?
No no, this can't be happening.
Seeing her movement Greg crawled onto the bed. Like a tiger he followed her on all fours.
"Greg, you're not thinking...." She pleaded.
"I've thought of everything, you don't want another man to take you... Trust me..." He drew his hand up her leg.
"No" she gasped, flinching away from his touch.
"Libby i'll be gentle, i'll go at your pace.... Please.... If not me then it's one of those bastards..."
Libby was breathing heavily through her nose. She was panicking.
Greg returned his hand to her thigh and leaned closer to her, his eyes moved slowly up her body, across her chest....
"You've been drinking" suddenly stated Libby. She could smell alcohol.
Greg froze. Sighed and looked up at her face.
"I know what I'm doing" he said sounding as sincere as he possibly could.
"You're just like them!" Shouted Libby as the tears began to fall. "You're no different!"
"I'm noting like them" said Greg through gritted teeth.
Libby stared at him straight in the eyes. He looked at her, held her shoulders and gazed into her sole.
Libby could see Greg wasn't that drunk, his eyes twitched, following every movement she made.
He narrowed his eyes, begging her to give in.
Those eyes...
Oh how they could be so cruel.
How could they be so tempting.
Greg inhaled. Then as swiftly as an eagle he swooped down on her lips, pulling her body up to his.
Libby didn't give in.
She didn't think, her natural instincts took over.
The kiss was passionate, long, and full of a false sense of security. Libby didn't know what she wanted, well... She wanted Greg.... But not like this.
Gasping for air she pulled at the chains that bound her to the bed. They jangled.
Greg smirked releasing her lips. While he pushed her body down the bed he fumbled in his back pocket and drew out a key on a loop of ribbon.
The candles flickered a low glimmering light as Greg slowly unlocked Libby's arms. Immediately she tried to sit up and pull her hands closer but Greg pushed his body down on hers and firmly held her hands down on the sheets.
"No running" he whispered as he gently sucked her collar bone.
Libby's head swirled with emotions. Right now she had the ability to escape, to run freely. Yet this divine devil pinned her down, holding her back with his seductive ways.
What would she do?
Before Libby had time to think Greg released one of her arms and replaced it with her breast. He firmly cupped her through the silk corset that secured her torso. Gasping Libby drew her hand up and through his thick hair. She held his head down as he continued to tease her neck with his lips.
Libby pulled against his other hand and Greg let go of her. Both her hands were now massaging his head.
Smiling Greg slid his hands under her back and began to cleverly undo the corset.
Libby tilted her head back and moaned softly as he pressed his eager erection against her thigh.
She had never experienced these feelings before.
There was a feeling deep inside her she had never felt before, it yearned for more yet felt content at the same time. Her inner goddess had been woken from her lifelong slumber and she was ready to play.
Releasing Greg's hair Libby moved her hands down his shirt.
He got the message.
Sitting up he pulled the light blue shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor behind him.
Left behind was a tantalising six pack, not too big but it was definitely there. noticing libby blushing as she looked at him he playfully flexed his muscles.
She giggled as he fell back down to her lips.
Maybe she did like Greg, somehow he always made her happy, made her feel safe and secure.
Before she could react Greg had pulled the corset completely off her body exposing her chest. No one had ever seen her naked before.
She blushed and tried to pull the silk sheets up to cover herself.
"No..." Hushed Greg "you're beautiful."
Libby could have cried. She had never been completely comfortable with her body.
Greg's warm eyes looked down at her, smitten.
A flame erupted inside Libby, hormones took over.
She pulled him down into another embrace. She wanted him, now.
Removing his jeans and boxers skilfully while still kissing Libby Greg then moved his finger tips to the black and gold panties Libby wore.
This was it.
"Ok?" He said looking deep into her eyes.
Libby's inner goddess was jumping up and down clapping her hands. Yes!
Her response was to pull him into another kiss, she even surprised herself with her new found confidence.
Greg pulled himself up her body and slid down her panties. The tentatively he positioned himself above her and slid his hand under her back.
Libby bit her lip, nervous and excited.
Slowly he entered her. She clenched her fists on his back and quietly hissed. Wow, that hurt.
"Shhh..." He whispered kissing her cheek.
Was this right? Had she made a mistake?
Libby began to doubt herself, what was she doing?
Just as she was about to panic and push him off the feeling changed. The tension and pain quickly disappeared and was replaced by the yearning feeling she had previously.
"Oooh" breathed Libby surprised.
Greg smiled, happy that she was relaxing.
The feeling grew and grew as Greg moved more and more.
Both quietly moaned with delight.
Libby was completely focused on the smouldering lust that grew inside her until eventually it consumed her.
Her body fell limo with Greg following soon after her.
They rolled apart on the sheets, both breathing heavily.
Tiredness suddenly consumed her, she wanted to sleep?
"That..." She sighed unable to finish her sentence.
"Wow..." Replied Greg rolling over to look at her.
He was met with the sight of her glowing cheeks and tousled hair.
"Thank you..." She suddenly whispered realising what he had done for her. She was great full he had been so gentle with her. She shuddered think of the crowd of men who had previously been bidding for her.
That's a though...
"How much did you pay?" She quietly inquired.
Greg wriggled in the soft sheets then looked at her, his eyes full of guilt.
"12,000..." He whispered so quietly Libby barely heard.
"How much?!" She raised her voice sitting up clutching the sheets to her chest.
"12,000.... It's not that bad... I have the money..."
"12,000!!!!! GREG! How.... I don't.... It's disgusting...."
"It's not like I've done this before, actually I've never paid for a girl...."
Libby looked at him wide eyed. She didn't want to know what to think.
For one thing, her closest friend had just paid £12,000 to take her virginity, her virginity had been put up for sale, and lastly, and most upsetting my to her, she no longer had her virginity.
Libby rolled over. What had she just done? This wasn't love, this was lust and desperation at the least.
A sinning feeling hit Libby's chest, she couldn't look at Greg. She couldn't face what he and she had just done.

Ok mature stuff over, man that was awkward to write.
So what do you guys think? Team Ryan or team Greg?
Let me know in a comment. I'm also curious, do I have any male readers- drop me a PM, I'd love to know what a male perspective thinks of this narrative :)