His Desire Chapter 17

That afternoon Libby didn't get out of Ryan's bed. It had been months since she had relaxed and enjoyed the luxuries life could offer. She had a TV, hot food, a warm bed... Oh and a hot guy who waited on her hand and foot. Ryan kept popping in to check on her, often he carried a clip boated or was speaking on his phone, but he still stuck his head around the door and gave her a cheeky wink. Libby smiled and sat on his bed eating a bowel of fresh juicy strawberries.
Outside the clouds had parted and the sun began to peep through.
By late afternoon Libby decided she wanted to shower, so swiftly she got off the bed and ventured out into the trailer. To her right was another door, this must be the bathroom right?
She was correct, upon opening the door Libby's eyes fell upon the most glamorous bathroom. Black granite surrounds flaked with glistening shards of crystal, a rich chestnut wood floor, white bath, shower, toilet and basin, all set under the star like wrinkles of one hundred led lights.
Closing the door behind her Libby inhaled the sweet scent of jasmine. Lovely.
Gently locking the door she slipped off her dressing gown and began to run a bath. She poured an expensive looking bottle of bath bubbles into the rushing water, creating a cloud of soft bubbles that lay gently on the water. Steam rose from the tub.
Licking her lips Libby dipped her toe into the water, then gently the rest of her body followed.
As she lay in the warm worded her mind wondered to the girls she had left outside. How was Rosie and Tegan? Was Amelie ok, the poor young girl was still shaken up from her encounter with Hunter. Libby shivered. Was she being selfish? She had tried to go back to them?
Her silent thoughts were interrupted by the sound of shouting from outside. She could hear Hunter and Ryan, fear sprang into her heart.
Panicking Libby got out of the bath and wrapped her self in a soft white towel.
Opening the door she could hear their argument more clearly, Ryan was really angry.
Thinking it best to stay away she entered Ryan's sleeping quarters again and sat in his bed, her wet hair dripping over her shoulder.
What were they arguing about?
Desire to know got the better of her as she snuck into the window and peeped outside.
To her shock Ryan and Hunter were stood opposite each other, but to her amazement Hunter had his arm wrapped around a girl she had never seen before, but to her utter disbelief the girl had her arm around Hunter too!
Who was she?!
She had long black hair that was tied high in a thick pony tail, she wore a right black skirt with a peach lose blouse and very high chunky heels.
Libby tried to listen to their conversation...
"I can do what I want Ryan, remember?!" She shouted at Ryan from Hunters side.
"You're making a mistake Darcey! Please listen to me?" Replied Ryan angered by her tone.
"Don't you talk to her like that!" Bellowed Hunter "she's not one of 'your' girls, she can do what she likes, come on babe lets get out of here..." Confused Hunter guiding her away. As they walked she turned to him and they kissed. Ew! What drugs was this girl on?
Suddenly Libby jumped as Ryan entered the trailer. He walked into where Libby sat next to the window and slammed the door behind him.
Libby looked up at him with sheepish eyes, did he know she was spying on them?
"What an idiot!" He hissed through gritted teeth as he sat on the bed and looked at Libby.
"Who...?" She whispered quietly.
"My sister" was his abrupt answer.
Libby's mouth fell open, that slut, erm, girl, was Ryan's sister?!
"What?" Replied Libby astonished.
"I know..." He sighed "she thinks Hunter is the best thing on this planet, an he to equally her... I've tried to stop them being together but I've never managed it. Hunter is willing to fight for her and there's nothing I can do about it, she's my sister Libby..."

Congratulations @Juicyjealousy!! What a brilliant idea!!
Thank you all so much for sharing your ideas with me, I've read each one and I have to say I'm impressed!
Although @JuicyJealousy's idea went down a hit (bows down) there was also a lot of support for a few old characters to return, so watch this space guys! ;)