Chapter 16

Sara

" THE FOUND WHAT?!" I asked. "The found children. We escaped Pan." The girl said. "Well it's nice to meet you but I have to go." I ran away from them. I ran to the beach. "There she is!" A lost boy said. I blacked out at that moment.

"Sara?" a motherly voice said. "Mom?!" I ran and hugged her. "Are you ok?! What happen? where are we?" She hushed me and then explained, "We are at the middle. This is where you choose to die or not. You are being brought back to the camp. I know that it seems that Pan wanted you back. Here look." My mother raised her hand and we saw the camp. Pan was looking at me and so was Clay. "I'm sorry sir. I let her get away." Clay said. He touches my cheek and said, "You won't be punished, Clay." Clay looks at me. "She is really powerful Pan. Are you sure on keeping her in a cage?" Clay asked. "No. I will gave her a punishment." Pan smirks. Clay walked out and pulled Clara to the side. He whispered something but I didn't hear it. "Sweetie you have to go back. Please." She begged. "Find my body and undo the spell. We have a kingdom to run." I smile then nod. "Ok. I love you." "I love you."

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and saw Pan. "Hello love." He said. "Hi." I reply. He kissed my forehead and laid next to me. "Why did you run?" He asked. "I had to. " I reply. "I missed you. " Pan pouted. I peaked his lips. "I missed you too." I said. "You know you have to be punished right?" He smirks. He got ontop of me, pulls my body towards his, and put his lips to my ear. "I have just the punishment." He smiles. He gets off the bed and held his hand out. I took his hand. "You have to do whatever I tell you and can't run off." His starts kissing my neck. I felt pleaseure and rage at the same time. I felt his hand under my shirt. His fingers were drawing circles on my stomach. I moaned softly at his touch. "Love. We should go to sleep." Pan whispered. Jerk. I nodded and went to the bed. Pan pulled me to him and we went to sleep.