Book TWO Chapter 5

-Sara-

I went to my body and sighed. Pan and Alex should go to my mother first. I went to the camp and saw Alex fighting with a lost boy. I smirked and watched. Alex used his magic and pinned the boy to the ground. The rest of them cheered at my son. Alex saw me and smiled. I smiled back and told him to go to his tent. Alex obeyed. I walked in and he smiled. "Hi mom." He said softly. I smiled. "My son..." I whisper softly. I sat down by him on his bed. "I found my mother's, your grandmother's body. I need you to bring her soul back to it." Alex's eyes widen and he started shaking a bit. I soothed him by making myself whole and stroking his hair softly. "Mama....I don't think I can." He whispers. "You can. You have Sarah too to help you. I believe in you Alex." I kissed his forehead. Alex nodded and sighed. "I love you." I said softly. "I love you too." He said softly.

I went back a few hours later when he fell asleep. My mother was looking at my body carefully, as if something was moved. I raised an eyebrow, looking at my body carefully. "Nothing seems out of place.." I raised an eyebrow. "No one knows where my body is...." I sighed and mother and I went to find a place to sleep for the night.

"Obey your heart and sing for me." A voice that I knew too well sang in my head. "No.....not again." I cried that night for hours. "He wont take me....not this time."