Book THREE Chapter 10 & 11

Sara got up the next morning, changed, then went to her throne. She sat down as the people in her court, dancing and having a good time. She stood as Pan came in with people. She saw Clara, Clay and Elizabeth.

Sara gasped and was shaking. Clay saw her for the first time, he thought how much she changed, how much he missed her there. He smiled a bit then went to her throne and kneeled down. "My queen." He smiled at her. She fell to her knees then hugged him tightly. She truly missed them, her real friends. She needed them in her life, away from all the fake friends and royals. She smiled at them.

"Oh. How I missed you three."

Chapter 11:

Clay, Clara, and Elizabeth were brought to the rooms they were going to stay in. Sarah, in her room, paced nervously. Her best friends were in her life again, she felt complete. Well, almost complete. Her heart was yearning to be with a man, any man. She didn't care if it was Felix or Pan or even Captain Hook! She was ready to choose. Ready to choose the man she wanted all along.

The next day, she calls everyone to the throne room. She sat in her throne as she watched people come in. She sighed as Pan came in. She stood to everyone, all high and mighty. She was sighed softly then spoke. "My people, I have chosen a husband. He has been my true love since as along since I remember. Peter Pan is my husband, my lost boy, my king." People rejoiced but she opened a locket. She looked at Pan, nodded once. She whispered a spell, a spell that made all of this, everything that happened in reserve. The New Neverland, the lost boys and girls, expect for Pan, Alex, and her.

She woke up in her bed, no, pan and her bed. She saw her husband, Peter Pan, resting. She got up and saw a cot. She walked to the cot and there he was, her son Alex, as a baby again. She wasn't dead, nothing else happened. She picked up her baby boy and the baby boy smiled at his mother. Sara smiled and kissed his head. Pan groaned as he woke up. He sat up and saw his wife, his love, and his son. Pan smirked and came to them. She rested her head on his chest. "My lost boy" she whispered gently. Pan smirked and replied,

"My lost girl."