Chapter 4

Sara

"Hook." Pan said. Hook? I mean I heard that he had children that Pan took from him and brought to the real world but why is he here? Shouldn't he be looking for his children? "Pan where are my children?" Hook shouted. "Why don't you talk to them?" Clara and Clay came out hand-in-hand.

"What?!" I shouted. "Oh. Is this your lost girl?" Hook said. Pan blocked Hook from me and took my hand. "Oh. Protective I see." Hook said. "Clara. Why didn't you tell me? We were best friends since we were five!" I shouted. "Sara not now." Pan shouted. Obey! Obey! Obey! My mom said. I obeyed Pan. Clay took my hand and took me and Clara away from the camp. Clay put his forehead on Clara and kissed her forehead. Clay came to me and hugged me very calmly. "Protect Clara and your powers. I love you my best friend." Clay whispered. Wait he knew?! I thought. I told him because I wanted him to protect you. my mom said.

"Clara! Sara!" I heard Pan called. Pan hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Pan whispers. He kissed my forehead then grabbed my wrist to his tent. "You are sleeping with me from now on." Pan ordered. "Where they take him?" I asked. "Sara...I" pan said but I cut him off. "Where is Clay, Pan?!" I shouted. "They took him." Pan said. I said the words I thought I would never say to him.

"I hate You!"