Chapter 8

Sara

Pan lifted my chin and whispered in my ear, "I think a party is in order. You've been working so hard." I gave him a little peck on the lips. He smirked at me and Felix looked at me like I was crazy. I have to tell Becca what he has tried to do to me. "Pan. Can I go talk to Hook? I need to see Clay one more time please." I asked. "Felix has to go with you." Pan said. Pan moved me closer to him and whispered," Be careful, my lost girl." I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead. "Come on, Pan's girl." Felix said. "I have a name you know." I snapped at him. Felix laughed, "We could be friends." I nodded. I know that if Felix and I would be friends then Pan could let me leave more often with him. "Why did you kiss Pan?" Felix asked me as we started walking. "Well I started to think, maybe Pan just lonely. He might need me." I said truly. I mean yeah he's a monster but maybe he needs a girl. "You got that right." Felix told me. We talked the whole way and Felix told me about his plan he uses on every girl. When we got to the Jolly Roger, I saw Clay and his father sword fighting. "You worthless ass!" Hook said. Clay jumped froward and fought him until I couldn't see anymore. Oh no!

Clay

I fell on the ground and thought about Sara and Clara. I have to keep fighting for them. I got out and ran to the other side of the ship and gave my father a goose chase. I found my crossbow and went up to the front of the ship. I shot my father in the back, a perfect aim to his heart. I went to the plank and jump for my life. Then I.........

blacked out.