Book THREE Chapter 9

Pure Hatred.

The next few weeks were different. She didn't let anyone see her nor did she leave anywhere without guards. Felix looked more and more like a good choice. Pan wasn't. He made the choices that could lose this game for him, but he won't give up because the prize is something more than great.

The prize is her. The Queen of the Realms, not Sara Smith. Pan knew this and yet he still fought for her. Why? Because he knew he could bring Sara back.

Sara couldn't sleep again one night and went to the balcony. She looked up at the stars. She had a tear down her cheek. "Please....mama. Help me." Her voice cracked. Her eyes closed, then she had an image of home.

Her house, her bedroom, her friends. Her friends....Clara, Clay, Elizabeth....She missed them all. She wished they could be here with her. She didn't know right from wrong without them. She sighed softly then looked at the stars again. She yawned then walked away to go back to sleep. Little did she know Pan was creating a plan.

In Houma, it was night. Everything was quiet. Clara, Clay and Elizabeth were at the movies watching a movie. Pan appeared in front of them as they exited the movie. "Pan?" Clay asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I need your help."