Chapter 9

Felix

Sara and I just saw Hook die. Yes! He deserves it for trying to mess with Pan. Sara fell to the ground crying. I saw Pan running to her. "Sara what's wrong?" Pan asked protectively. "I-I s-saw C-C-Clay killed Hook. and he jumped o-off the ship." Sara stuttered. He looked at me and nodded. I ran to the camp. "Listen up! Pan has a game. The first lost child that finds Clay wins." I said. All of the lost children grabbed their weapons and ran to find Clay. I feel bad for her a little but she needs to understand.

Pan nevers fails

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara

Pan held me to his chest. "Can I be alone? Please?" I asked. He nodded and I can see in his eyes that he didn't want to leave me alone. He put my body on the ground and left me. After he left I got up and ran to the Witches camp. "What happen Sara?" Darby asked.

"Pan.....tried........to......give me a love potion. And......Clay....killed Hook." I tried explaining the rest of what happen these couple of days. Rebecca looked red than the hot peppers I had in my garden when my mom was alive. "THAT SON OF A-" Darby put her hand on Rebecca's mouth. "If you scream, he'll know where we are!" Darby said. "What's going on?" A little girl said. Her ginger hair, slim figure, green eyes, and outfit, made me think of something and I said it aloud. "You look like Pan." I said. The girl glared at me but then nodded. "He was my brother." She said. "Was?" I asked. "When Pan was good, he took care of Savannah. His little sister. She found out that she was a witch by the time he ripped his shadow out. When he became evil he didn't want anything to do about her, but she told him about her powers. She got beaten and embarrassed. So she left and she found us 2 years later. Then 10 years later, we are in a bigger hell hole that he controls and your here." Darby explained. "So what's your name now?" I asked. "Savannah Heart." She answered.

I looked at Savannah again. Must be at least two years younger than Pan, my darling. My mom said. "I should go back before they come looking for me." I said. All of them nodded as I got up and left the camp sight. Claire and Clara found me and we went back to the camp. I saw a boy about my age. Tall about 5'6, light brown hair, kind blue eyes, but he was wearing a ripped in lost boy outfit. He came closer and I flicked him. "Don't hurt me!" I shouted. He grabbed my hand, pulled me to a tree, and covered my mouth. "Where is Clay?!" I heard Felix yelled. "Come down, Felix." Slightly cooed. I looked at the boy, his eyes. Hazel eyes. I know but it can't be. The boy put his hand off of my mouth. "Clay?" I asked. "You thought that you would become a lost girl without me?" Clay asked. I pulled him into a hug.

"Well it seems that my lost girl won." A british voice said. " Hello Pan." Clay and I said.  Clay let go of me and I went into Pan's arms. "I think it's time for the party." Pan said. We went back to the camp but something not right

I can feel it.