Chapter 13

I have been wondering about Kurama's declaration of 'LOVE'? to me. Although, why is it, I can't be happy about it? I open my eyes and noticed it is morning already.

"I couldn't sleep much..." I got up, groggy and a bit annoyed. As I opened my door, Yuusuke-niichan passed by me, he stopped and looked at me

"Uhhhh..." he said, choosing his words, "So about Kurama..."

I looked at him with no interest at all "What about him?"

"Uhhh, his umm.." he scratched his head. "Anyway, I'll support you no matter what... I guess?" I questioned and continued walking.

Few minutes after I finished breakfast, my mom called me, "(Name) someone's here." she suddenly ran to me before I could even reply. "THE PRETTY BOY IS HERE!" she looked excited.

I walked my way to the door and saw Kurama. I said my hi and so did he, we kind of felt awkward because of last night but Kurama cut the awkwardness and announced that there was no school today for various reasons and we have no clue what it is. Kurama looked at me as if he wanted to hang out. I knew what he wanted so asked if we could have a date. His eyes lit with joy, I felt a sting in my heart as if I'm doing something so wrong.

♡♡♡

After a while, Hiei was strolling his way around the human world, thinking about what Koenma said to him. Right after, he saw small cute shop in the corner of the street, saw (Your favorite flower) and asked the shop lady for it.

"Ano... that will be..."

"Do I need to pay for it?" he said pissed.

The shop lady shrieked a bit, scared, "Ye-yes, it's been like that ever since.."

"TCH!" Hiei left the shop empty handed.

He dashed his way to the highest tower of the city and reflected, standing. All he thought about was (Name) and how idiotic he is for not even trying tell her his feelings. He clenched his fist and dashed away once more.

(Name) and Kurama were strolling around the city and window shopping. They did what all date happened. (Name) suddenly stopped and asked Kurama.

"Hey, we need to talk...."

"Hmm? Alright" Kurama smiled.

A few mintutes after they were at the same cafe they were at, at their first date. They ordered their drinks and pastries and started having small chats.

"So umm.. Kurama.. about last.."

"I know... but I'm dead serious about that... I mean, you really mean alot to me and you always make me happy. I never knew a person like you could make me this happy." he took a sip of his drink.

"Kurama..." (Name) felt touched but at the same time pained.

"So... (name) please... think about it. All I want is the best for you and I promise I will make you happy." He looked at name with loving eyes.

"I ummm..." before (name) could reply, (name) noticed Hiei, quickly dashing passed the cafe. (Name) stood up, "Hi-Hiei..." and left the cafe, running towards.

(Name) caught up to Hiei and he knew someone was following his so he stopped and turned. Before he could attack, he saw (Name) and looked shocked.

"(Name)....." he looked at her, as he turned his head and saw his bestfriend, "Kurama...."

♡♡♡