Chapter 5

♡♡♡

"WHAAAAT!?" Yusuke and Kuwabara barged in the room, shouting. "YOU LIKE (NAME)/MY LI'L SIS????!!!?"

"Oh boy.." Kurama said, doing a facepalm.

"..." Hiei became speechless and shocked.

Kuwabara held Hiei's shoulder, "Tell me the truth!"

"Hiei, you like my sister?" Yusuke asked.

"Yusuke, wait listen." Kurama said.

"Hiei likes my sister? Kurama? Is that true?" Yusuke asked.

"U-uhh.." Kurama looked at Hiei.

"Hn!" Hiei pushed Kuwabara away, "Whatever.. do what suits you." He disappeared outside the window.

"Let me explain.." Kurama said, awkwardly.

"Please Kurama." Yusuke answered.

"Let me summarize it." Kurama started talking while Yusuke and Kuwabara stared at him. "Ever since the incident, Hiei has been watching (Name). Even at Master Genkai's temple, where she was being trained, he's been watching her. Also if you noticed, he kinda acts differently towards her."

"Really? Seems like he acts the same to m-" Kuwabara said but got interrupted.

"No, Kuwabara he does act differently." Yusuke said.

"Come on," Kurama said, "Let's go to (Name)'s room." Kurama went out of the room and so did Yusuke and Kuwabara.

As they quietly entered (Name)'s room, they saw her sleeping wearing a cute casual outfit, a black short skirt and a big jacket. They hid in the closet and watched carefully.

"Just look carefully." Kurama suggested.

"Whe-" Yusuke said.

"Look, there near the window!" Kuwabara said.

They saw Hiei, outside the window watching (Name). All were astounded at what's happening, except for Kurama. All of a sudden, Hiei noticed them and glared.

"I-I think he saw us..." Kuwabara said, stuttering scared.

"Y-yeah.." Yusuke and Kurama said.

The three went outside the closet then (Name) turned around to change positions. Her skirt went up and suddenly her undergarments were showing. Kuwabara was about to take one glance.

"Tch!" Hiei clicked his tongue and dashed his way to Kuwabara as fast as he can and then pointed his sword at Kuwabara.

Yusuke thought of the same thing, he grabbed Kuwabara's collar and was about to punch him. "Baka! Don't look at my Li'l sis's underwear!"

Everyone then looked at Hiei, who was pointing his sword at Kuwabara.