Chapter 4

As I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar ceiling. I sat up, looked around and I saw a guy sleeping on the floor and a lady, holding a bottle of sake, sleeping on the sofa. I started to think straight and remembered this people are my true family. I smiled a little bit before standing up then I went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for my family. Minutes after, Yusuke-niichan and Okaa-san woke up and ate my cooking.

"This is DELICIOUS!" Yusuke-niichan said.

"My daughter is such a good cook..." Okaa-san said then looked at her own son, "unlike some people here."

"Speak for yourself.." Yusuke-niichan answered back.

"YUSUKE!" Okaa-san hit Yusuke-niichan on the head.

"Ita-! What was that for?!?" He asked, touching his head.

"For pissing me off." Okaa-san said then looked at me, "you two go to school. (Name) go to school. I'll inform them in a while that you will transfer. Go to the principal's office." She continued as she took a bite.

"Ok!" I smiled at her.

When we were nearing the school building, Yusuke-niichan was about to skip school. But before he could leave, Keiko called him and told him to go to class. Surprisingly, Yusuke-niichan followed her orders. I guess this is Love.

"Love...huh?" I said, sighing.

I wonder what love is? How Yusuke-niichan and Keiko-san know that certain feeling? Suddenly, Hiei's face popped out. I furrowed and then shook my head. NO IMPOSSIBLE, WHY HIM? UGH. I don't understand why he is in my head right now. I slapped my face and Keiko-san and Yusuke-niichan got startled with what I did. 

"Yo-you ok? (Name)-chan?" Keiko asked me.

"Huh?" I looked at her, not understanding why she asked me that question and I smiled, "I'm fine why?"

Yusuke-niichan and Keiko-san looked at each other then at me. "Nevermind! haha!" Yusuke-niichan laughed.

"Okay?" I tilted my head, wondering.

Three of us went inside the school premises. While my brother and Keiko-san was on their way to their classroom, I went to the principle's office. As I reached the place, I knocked on the door and heard a person telling me to go in.

"So, you're Urameshi Yusuke's long lost sister huh?" The principle said. "Your mom, meaning Yusuke's mother, called me."

"Yes." I nodded slightly.

"Okay then, you are going to stay at 1-1" 

"O-okay!" I answered.

"I hope you like the school. Hope we all get along (Full name) ah! I mean, Urameshi (Name)." 

"Thank you so much!" I bowed. "Umm Principle..."

"Yes?" he looked at me.

"Mind if you could use my old last name? We haven't really filed the papers so I could use my family's name." I asked, reassuringly.