Twist of Fate

Note: There will be a little bit of info about me heehee. I just wanna let things out. I hope you guys understand. You don't need to read this, you can skip to the next chapter, or wait for the next chapter upload. But yeah, this part will be different. :) This part is just about me.

Hi guys! It's Katsu here! Haha

I'll be honest with you guys that the reason why it took me some time to update the last chapter was because, I had a love-life problem. Haha you read it right! I had a relationship problem and not only that, I had exams as well and projects to finish but my #1 was love. I broke-up with the guy I really love, he was my first boyfriend. It's been 6 months but up until now he's been in my mind. But not all the time. I get irritated or pissed off when I hear his voice or see him, happy when I remember the good times, when he smiles, I smile. But I just feel so sad about the break-up. It might have been my fault. Haha. Make things short. I love him, until now I do. But all I want is him happy, that's all.

Omg! I'm sorry if I went over-board haha xD Anyway, I'm fine, I guess.. Idk but, sometimes I don't know what to do.

Btw, the next chapter will be uploaded soon! Hope you enjoy the story! :) thanks for all the votes and comments! It always makes me happy! Thank you guys!