Chapter 12

Kurama froze-up and his eyes widened with shock. "Huh? What?" he asked then looked at (Name).

(Name) smiled, looking up at the beautiful sky, "Yeah..." (name) chuckled, looked down on the ground then at Kurama. "Weird though, I can remember everything except the persons face" (name) tried hard to remember.

"Maybe it's just your imagination!" Kurama laughed. He then suddenly wondered, thinking, "WAIT! Why am I defending myself? Why? I am not like this at all!" he felt guilty but said nothing more to (Name).

"Maybe...maybe... but it felt so real..." (Name) looked down on the ground sad and unsatisfied for not remembering.

"(Name)..." Kurama looked at her still feeling guilty for what he said.

Hiei while dashing away from where (Name) and Kurama was thought of going back to the spirit world. When he arrived at the spirit world he talked to Koenma, who secretly knew what was happening. Hiei looked at Koenma with his regular serious face.

"When will I be free from this?" Hiei asked.

"What are you talking about?" Koenma tries not to make eye-contact with Hiei. "You've still have a long way to go Hiei." Pretends to do some work.

"Even if your eyes look like they are asleep or closed, I know you are trying to not look at me in the eye." Koenma's eyes twitched, Hiei chuckled at bit, "Now you're looking at me, unless you want me to cut those eyes open?"

Koenma backed-off a little terrified, "Ok ok! Hiei, like I said, you still have years to go. Why are you so caught up with this?"

"Tch. You wouldn't understand at all." Hiei looked away, angry, "Why don't you give me another task? I don't care how hard it will be. Just let me not have this one."

"U-huh, well..."

"Is that a yes?" Hiei tries to threaten Koenma by pointing his unsheathed sword to his face.

"Wait wait!" Koenma looks for more jobs for Hiei through the pile of papers on his table and then he mumbled, "Just because (Name) doesn't remember you and you do not have the guts to get her back."

Hiei heard it, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" really angry he makes his sword nearer to Koenma's face.

Koenma, pissed, had enough and stopped Hiei, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" he ordered Ogres to stop Hiei and held him up. "You know what Hiei, if you really love (Name) so much, get her back! You really are a scaredy-cat huh? I can do better than you. I have the guts to try."

"TCH! How'd you know? You know nothing of my past and feelings you small fry."

"Hiei, you know perfectly well I know many things about you, especially your past with (Name). You fell for her, even if you wanted her to kill her. (Name) was the only person you've loved for the longest time."

"That was before." Hiei looked away.

"U-huh... No it isn't you still love her but you do not want your rival, A.K.A, your bestfriend Kurama, sad. Find the guts you little scaredy-cat. UGH! I'm so frustrated."

"WHAT DID YOU JU-!"

"Is that how much you love (Name)? Is the extent of your love for her that much only?" Koenma looked at Hiei with disappointment. He orders the Ogres to let Hiei down.

Hiei didn't run away nor attacked Koenma or anyone. He just stood still wondering on what Koenma told him. He thought deeply if this is how much he loved (Name). After that, he walked away and wondered.

♡♡♡

While talking to Kurama, we noticed it was getting late. Kurama insisted on bringing me home and he did. While we were walking our way to my house, we talked about a bunch of things. Although I noticed Kurama acting weird. Maybe it's just my imagination. After awhile we were nearing my place. Kurama suddenly seemed serious.

"Hey (Name)" Kurama looked at me and we stopped in front of my house.

"hmm? Yes?" I smiled at him.

"Wait haha! Let me bring you up to your door at least!"

"You mean accompany me until I reach my front door?"

"RIGHT! Hahaha!!!" Kurama acted weird.

"You alright Kurama?" I asked, worried, while going to my front door.

"I'm all good, don't worry! I'm just a little tired that's all!!" he laughed.

"Oh, okay! HAHA" I laughed with him.

We reached my door step. I doorbelled so that Yuusuke-oniichan can open the door for me. I wonder if he's home. Anyway back to the point here. Kurama then tapped my shoulder after I doorbelled.

"Hey, (Name)" he scratched his heard looking somewhere else.

"Hmm? Wassup?"

As Kurama was about to reply, Yuusuke-oniichan opened the door.

"Why don't we get steady and serious? I mean this relationship?" he looked at me with seriousness and a smile.

♡♡♡

"Why don't we get steady and serious? I mean this relationship?" Kurama looked at (Name) with seriousness and a smile.

(Name) and Yuusuke's eyes widened with utmost shock, Yuusuke also dropped the plate he was holding.

(Name), trying to process what Kurama just said, asked, "Wh-wha-what do you me-mean?" (Name) stuttered.

"I mean what I mean, and I am serious." Kurama nods slightly backed off a little bit just to show he was ready to leave.

"..." (Name) and Yuusuke were speechless.

"Haha..." he awkwardly laughed, "How about you think about it? I mean Yuusuke's right there already and I don't want you to catch a cold, your brother's gonna kill me hahaha!" Kurama starts to walk away. He then stopped and looked back at (Name) with a genuine 'I am in love with you' face, "(Name)... I love you." He left afterwards without stopping.

(Name) turned around and saw his Big Brother. Yuusuke himself is also speechless on what just happened. The only thing they did was stay quiet and (Name) just walked inside her home and walked her way to her room. When Yuusuke tried to speak, (Name) just stayed quiet and not replied.

(Name) entered her room, sat on her bed and suddenly her face flushed. "WHAAAAAT?!"