Chapter 7

"Ummm..." I smiled awkwardly, looking away then looked back at the short guy. "Who are you...?" I pointed at him.

A sudden silence came after I asked that question, I looked at everyone including the unknown guy. Yusuke, Kurama and Kuwabara looked at him.

"Hiei..." Kurama said, sad, not knowing what to do.

His name is Hiei? I tilted my head as I looked at the mysterious guy in black. Do I know this guy? Why does everyone know him except for me? Suddenly, Hiei looked at me. I was quite startled. My heart skipped a beat for some reason. What's this feeling I am having and why do I feel sad for no reason?

I looked at my brother and asked what happened to me while the tournament was going on. They said I got attacked as I was saving a person's life and it was Hiei. I looked at the guy in a black jacket/robe.

"Hi...Hiei right?" I asked.

His face was at shock at first but then he turned away and walked, "Hn, whatever. I'm going out." he said, leaving.

My eyes widened as he talked back. His voice, it was so familiar but I just cant point my finger on it. It was so familiar and honestly, it felt like music to my ears. Unknowingly, tears run down my face, I felt sadness. I was sad as I saw the guy in black leave the room. Everyone then looked at me once more. Their eyes were shocked, seeing me cry.

"O-Oi.... (name)" Yusuke said as he placed his hands on my hand and tried to comfort me.

Kuwabara looked at Kurama, "Why does she remember everything except Hiei?" he whispered.

"I don't exactly know Kuwabara-kun" Kurama answered, "I think it's trauma."

"Trauma?" Kuwabara repeated, wondering why.

"Yes, Trauma..." Kurama looked at (name), "As she was saving Hiei, maybe part of her was so concerned that because of the sudden stress made her forget about him."

"Is that even possible?" Kuwabara asked.

Kurama shuddered, "I don't know, but it is happening."

Kuwabara looked at (Name), "Yeah..." he looked away.

♡♡♡

Hiei, no words to say, mixed feelings and most importantly shocked at what just happened, walked his way out of the arena. As he left the place, he dashed out as fast as he can to further away himself from her, so she wouldn't know how he was feeling.

"Who are you?" He remembered her saying that, and these 3 words couldn't stop repeating itself in his head. "Tch.." he clicked his tongue. "What just happened..." his eyes soften, sad.

Hiei stopped at his usual spot, near the beautiful waters of the demon world. He stood there looking at them, thinking and wondering what to do next.

An hour has passed and there was no sight of Hiei in the room. Everyone except (Name) was wondering what to do next. (Name) finally regained all her strength and stood up. She went to her brother, and asked where Hiei was. She stopped talking after asking and her eyes widen, shocked, wondering why she's asking for him. As she touched her chest, she felt her heart beating odd.

"U-ummm" she stuttered pulling her brother Yusuke towards her.

"Ye-yes?" He replied, quite shocked and worried, "What is it? (Name) you ok??"