Chapter Thirty-Three (33)

Adrians p.o.v

[If anybody wanted Maxs' sorry, but its easier to write in Adrians ☺ ]

The last couple days have been hectic.

We've said our Good-Byes to everybody, and are leaving to go to our new home--which apparently is in the upper east side of California.

We've already applied to a couple colleges up and around, but I--let alone we, had no clue what we would like to be, I mean Max could be a damned model, but I dont really have any interests, or had any interests even when I was little.

Max and I sat on the plane, we sat together, but two isles away from our parents.

I smiled at Max as his face was stuck to the window, pointing wildly at the clouds and all he saw outside.

[ Five months later ]

I have never in my life thought I could be happy with anyone.

I didnt like love. The idea of it terrified me.

It terrified me until I met Max. Well no, thats all wrong. I want to make this a stereotypical ending to our not-so-stereotypical-love-story. I guess, what Im saying is...

Ive always felt blind to love, I sheltered myself from it. Maybe thats the reason I could never stay in a normal relationship for over two weeks. I didnt want to get attached to somebody I didnt know, and somebody who would eventually screw me over and leave me in the dust, saying 'I wasnt ready.' When truthfully, their lying bastards.

I would watch my dog run in the yard and think, if Max was a 'she' and not a 'he' would we fall inlove because of our such strong relationship we have together now? We're always close, he was always by my side like he knew when I was upset, or just needed someone by me. He was always good like that.

That all became nonsense to me when I started hanging out with Kameron; you know, the stereotypical bad boy who I wanted to be friends with, become popular. Im happy to say that now Ive learned, if you be rude all your life, all the possible soul mates for you will pass you by. Thats where Im going to bring Noah in, he was the one I could go to my feelings with--other than Max, but he was a dog then. I didnt know if he would understand--the one who supported me if I did something wrong or right. He was always the true friend. He was the one that straightened me out when I did bad to Max.

My puppy, my love; Max.

I never thought of the day that Max could be turned into a human. I had loved him, lost him, worried for him, found him, then made him mine. But this time, he was in a form I would be able to kiss and love.

Even now I remember the days when we would be in the backyard playing ball, and he'd tackle me for it, licking my face repeatedly. He would run around in circles chasing his gray tail, he would bark loudly when he ran, he would have that goofy smile on his face when I would talk to him. The way he would instantly relax when I rubbed his belly.

He'll always be the cute, nieve child that gets excited about almost anything, like I said; Hes special that way.

"Are you coming or no?" I called to Max, who came bursting through the door with a whack load of food.

"Yah, yah." He rolled his eyes, before jumping next to me on the bed, we both laid facing the foot, and the laptop. This is our fifth Skype call to Noah and Sencer we would have. And he'll Im excited! I havent talked to him in like a month. And the whole move Max did on me, apparently Sencer did to him, but they didnt go all the way like Max and I did. But, I have to admit, seeing him in the black thong was attractive.

Max clicked the call button and it dialled, they answered almost immediatly, and Sencer was smiling like a fool. He was sitting on Noahs lap jumping like a excited child.

"Oh, Max!" He squealed, "You changed so much." He said in aweh.

Max blushed, but nodded his head. And it was true, hes about the same height as me, and he cut his hair a bit. But he still had the same personality, but he did get more shy then before.

"Thanks." He said quietly, biting his lip.

"So, hows um, school? Or college." He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Max shrugged, "Its fine... I guess, but yah." He shrugged smiling.

We stayed on Skype for a couple of hours--more like five--then got off, and got shorts deciding to go outside and lay on the hammock.

Overall, I think we are both happy we moved to California, Max needed a new start for sure, even though when we landed and moved in I think he got mild depression. But that all went away as soon as he stepped foot into the kitchen, he started to get into cooking, and foods.

So, thats what Max was trying to major in, in college and me, I got into photography quickly. We got accepted into the community quickly for us being gay, and we made a lot of friends actually.

Max has been saving up to fly Sencer down here so he could spend a couple weeks with us, instead of just Webcam.

I think the whole soul thing is making him show more emotions than he wished, but Im glad, because now I know more when hes mad, happy or upset. Im glad hes not a puppy no more.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Booo, I hated this chapter. AHAHAH.

It was so boring, ew. But yah. There it is.

Bye, Im done. Peaaaaaaaace out.

Hope you all Enjoy Puppy Luv!! {: