Chapter Twenty-Seven (27)

Maxs' p.o.v

I opened my left eye painfully, squinting as the sun beat in through the window. Rolling my eyes into the back of my head, stuffing my head into Adrians pillow.

"Adrian?" My voice sounded rough.

"Hey." He grumbled rubbing my belly. I sighed contently, placing my hand on his. We did it. And I couldnt help but smile. "What are you smiling about? Shouldnt you be in pain?" Adrian raised a brow as I turned and looked at him.

"Im just happy," I smiled, moving over to Adrian, then slightly wincing. Maybe I was in pain...

"Want to go shower?" He asked, coming closet to me, I nodded. "It should make your back feel better." I gently ran his hand over my lower back, and I sighed contently. I loved it when he petted me. "Kay, lets go." He stood up stark naked. And I blushed. Grabbing the sheets and siting up. "Not like I havent seen it all before." Adrian pouted. I blushed more, then nodded. Dropping the sheets and covering myself up with one of my hands. He smiled at me, then walked closer, pressing his lips gently to mine. He started to pull me toward the bathroom, he set me on the counter--which I moved off of because of the pain emitting from my butt. I turned around rubbing it a bit. Ugh. It didnt hurt that much last night. "Come on." He kissed my neck and pulled my toward the shower, pulling back the curtain, he let me in first, then stepped in after me.

He let me stand under the water and wet my hair as he sudsed up the shampoo in his hands, then gestured to me--with his finger--to come closer, and I did, he turned me around and tipped back my head running his hands through my hair, running his fingers gently over the strands, I bit my lip at his gentleness, of course he had been gentle last night, but still, I was kind of scared that he would be rough and hit me again.

He rinsed my hair, then started to massage my back, and I closed my eyes, falling backwards into him, making us both stumble back.

"I... Im sorry!" I apologized, holding his hand. He chuckled, shaking his head, saying something about warning, before pulling me back and letting my rest against him again. He rested his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck, then kissing my cheek. Wrapping his hands softly around my waist holding me to him.

"No, Im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you." He apologized, kissing my ear. He rubbed my belly in circles, I closed my eyes, but this time my legs nearly gave out making me tumble down to the tub. Adrian gasped and knelt down by me, turning off the tap and picking me up, carefully grabbing a towel, he draped it over me and carried me to the room, placing me on the bed, which I snuggled into, bringing my legs up to my chest. "Max? Max? Are you OK?" I nodded sleepily.

"Just tired." I told him, shrugging.

"Well... It is early," He frowned, "Get some rest, and Im just going to grab some new blankets." He told me before leaving, and before I closed my eyes and slept.

***

I tried to roll around, but was trapped when an arm was wrapped around my waist, and a head cuddling into my side. "Adrian?" I whimpered, resting a hand on my throat, it was scratchy, and hurt slightly.

"Yah, Im here." His hand rubbed my side, and I smiled. Turning around so I was on my back, and Adrian came up to my pillow, wrapping his arms around me. "Nina took you home." He kissed my head. "You got a fever, and started shaking." He rubbed my back. "And then you just started to bleed, like everywhere." He sounded hurt.

"Im OK now, Adrian! See!" I sat up quickly, trying to smile, but the world got dippy, but I shook my head slightly. "Im good." I lied.

"Max, Max, Max." Adrian shook his head, pulling me back to lay on him. "Nina said you wouldnt be better for a couple of days--seeing she still has to figure out whats wrong." He frowned. "But she said its nothing major, it might just be some formations or something after we... You know, because you werent born a regular human boy." He explained, "Not saying your not normal... But yah. Your perfect." He mumbled.