Chapter Fifteen (15)

Maxs p.o.v

I stood in front of the microwave feeling guilty. I shouldnt be scared of Kameron. He cannot do anything to me, hes just human, like me. Its not like he could hurt me that bad.

When the popcorn was done, I pulled it out, giving myself a small burn, then walking back into the living room. Adrian was facing the TV, and I wanted to pout, I didnt mean to sat that to Adrian, but I guess Kameron, and what he said just got to me at the moment.

I was scared.

Just like yesterday when I was in the rain, that was the scariest thing I have ever had happen to me, I was so rude to Adrian when he was the one that found me, that wanted to find me, and he took me home--well to his house--and I faintly remember everything that happened.

~*~

Memory

He lifted me into the car, pulling me against him tightly, whispering sweet things in my ear. Noah offered to carry me inside, but Adrian told him no. I remember how when he carried my inside, he yelled to his mom to call Nina, about how I was found, she told him to take me to his room. It was cold, I was cold.

He carried me to his room, and put my under his blankets, everything just got colder.

" Your going to have to get in there with him, Adrian," I heard his mom tell him,

"What?" I heard him say, I tightened myself in the ball I was currently in. It was to cold.

"He was out there for a long time, we dont even know how long, so cut the crap, and get in, I could careless if you are both boys naked, his body heat is dropping. Now, get undressed and get in there now!" She said loudly.

I felt him crawl under the blankets, close enough for his body heat to radiate onto me.

"I understand you probably are uncomfortable, but I need you to touch him, pull him to you, and share your heat," she said, if I could of I would of blushed.

I felt him wrap an arm around my waist, and he pulled me to him.

I shivered uncontrollably at the temperature change, I rested his chin on my head. It felt nice.

He rubbed my arms, creating friction, which then made some heat.

"If hes in a ball, your going to have to take him out of it, body to body contract, it will warm him faster," his mom told him, I felt him nod against my head.

As soon as the breeze from where Adrian must have lifted the blankets, my teeth started to cling against each other, he grabbed hands,and but them onto his chest-which gave me more heat-then pushing my legs down away from the rest of his body, I was about to pull them back up but Adrian pushed his body to mine quicker.

As our bodies slapped together I felt warmer, he entwined our legs together, he wrapped himself completely around me,

I closed my eyes, wanting to rest ignoring the conversation they where having, it felt nice to be with Adrian in such a warm way.

"Hmm Adrimm," I said, it was getting colder now, "I cold," I mumbled, my lips hurt to move "Mmm... Mmcold," I felt so tired, and weak, so heavy.

"Ill roll us over," he said.

"Mmmm," I hummed.

I felt me being lifted, then rolled over, laying my body back on his, I ignored the weird feeling it gave me, enjoying it slightly, and allowed him to place his face in between my shoulder and neck, he took deep breaths, blowing warm air.