Chapter Seventeen (17)

Maxs' p.o.v

"So what does douche bag mean?" I looked over at Adrian, who gave me a confused look, then his mouth dropped into a 'o'

"Oh," He chuckled, "Its something used for vagi--"

"OK!" Noah shot up, putting his hands in Adrians face, "No need for that at the table," He smiled sweetly at Adrian, "Now," He clapped his hands, and I put down my fork, looking up at him, Sencer did the same.

"Are you full?" I asked him, wrapping my hand under his shoulder, holding him to me. He nodded, not leaning into me at all, pouting, I released him, and I felt Adrian grab my hand under the table, sending me a wink.

"So, are we going to go into the pool?" Noah clapped, and my ears tweaked up, I so, totally forgot Adrian had a pool! I mean, he took me in it sometimes, but others no, because he was either out or with someone else, and didnt like how I played.

Rude I know.

"Really?" I blurted.

"Indeed," He looked at Adrian smirking.

"Yah, come one, Ill let you guys borrow some shorts," He waved his hands, pushing his chair away, we all followed suit, Sencer and me last, I looked at Sencer who shrugged, lightly putting his dish in the sink.

"Are you going to swim?" I asked him smiling lightly,

"Uh... Ill watch, thanks," He shrugged,

"I wish you would come though," I pouted.

We where still at the bottoms of the steps, "I cant, my body," He bit his lip roughly, "I dont want Noa--anybody to see," His face went a light red and he put it down.

"Fine, grabbing his wrist and walking faster up the stairs.

"Here, you can wear these,"Adrian handed me a pair of black and white shorts, "Sencer?" He held out a pair to Sencer, who blushed, but declined. So instead, he gave them to Noah. "You can get dressed in the spare, and Max can go into the bathroom," Adrian shrugged, leaving the room.

"Ill be right back, OK?" I looked at Sencer, who nodded, I walked with the shorts in my hands to the bathroom, taking off my shirt, and then my pants, do I take off my underwear? Shrugging, I took them off.

Staring at that thing just hanging there, like, I swear. No matter what I do, I poke it, and once I even tried to sing to it, and nothing happened. I thought once it was starting to rise, but nothing happened. Like, what the hell is this? Am I the only one that has it? Or someone else too? Maybe Ill ask someone too, just to make sure.

When I opened the door to come out of the bathroom, I found Sencer sitting on the floor, his head up against the wall, and his knees pulled in tightly to his chest, "Ready?" I put my hand on my shoulder, startling him.

"Um... Yah," I saw him look down at my chest and blush, then a weird emotion passed through his eyes.

"OK, come on," Max grabbed both of Sencers hands, hauling him up, we walked down the stairs together and sat at thr counter, waiting for Noah and Adrian.

By the time Adrian and Noah walked down the steps, Sencer and I nearly fell asleep on each other, a sharp pain to my uper leg jolted me out of the seat, "Hey!"I whined, holding the spot, Adrian chuckled at handed me a soft towel,

"Come on, or Ill push you in the pool," He stuck out his tongue out at me,

Smiling, I nodded excitedly.

When we where all outside, and Sencer got comfortable on one of the patiio chairs, and Noah with glasses over his eyes on the other, but unlike Sencer, he was streached out into the chair.