Chapter Seven (7)

Maxs p.o.v

I watched as some boy was getting pulled around, I just came out of the office with Nina, she gave me a kiss to the head, and told her to call if something was wrong, she wrote the home number on my wrist, and let me set off.

I organized my locker. I just couldnt let it be... Nasty.

Grabbing the books that said the same thing on my time sheet, I started walking towards the first room number... And I had no clue where it was. When I felt an intense stare on me, I looked up, and looked into brown eyes.

They looked familiar, but I couldnt place him. Breaking our stare, I waddled up to a girl walking my way and I stepped in front of her, holding out my sheet, smiling.

Nina said, 'Smiling makes everything better'.

"Um... Hi?" she waved, I just pushed the sheet into her hands, I didnt know what I was talking about, "You need help?" She raised a brow, I nodded, looking at her. The girls hair was brown and blue, "Well... Mr Bryson, Im walking that way, so I guess I could show you," she smiled.

I smiled, following her in that direction, my eyes perked when I heard a silent laugh, but I didnt look back, instead I ran up to catch up to her.

"Here," she smiled, we stood by a door, and I smiled, "Bye," she waved, I mimicked her.

When I walked into the room, there was a lot of guys and girls, like me, but still. Their hair was normal color, I stood at the door awkwardly not wanting to stop the guy from talking. "And you are?" he asked, noticing me, I passed all my papers to him, "Max, well hello," he smiled, stepping aside, "Welcome to my class, come in and take a seat," he pointed all the small tables in front of him.

I nodded and sat near the front with a guy, laughing, "Nice hair," he breathed.

I smiled, not knowing what to do, "Thanks," I thanked, he laughed again.

Finally, taking my eyes off him, I looked toward the board, there was letters. Im guessing this was English, I was in. It was confusing.... But I paid as much attention as I could, its not that bad, I dont see why Adrian always said he hates school. Its fun.

A loud bell rang, and I knocked my pencil down, when I was going to pick it up, the guy did for me, "Thanks," I smiled a little.

He just nodded, as I put it in the case and walked out of the room.

Another class, hopefully I can understand that one too, the only problem.. I dont know where that one is either.

Apparently it was lunch now... And I didnt know where to go, so before I did anything, I went to the boys washroom. Which was all the way by the gym, long way away. Who put this here anyway? Like I said, stupid humans!

Opening the door, I heard a whole bunch of weird sounds, and yelling. I walked toward the sound, and dropped everything like a robot. I noticed a small boy, being pushed into a boys, no, no, area, by a bigger guy than him, and another one just standing their--the guy from earlier--ignoring everything, I jumped on the lighter haired guy,

I let out a growl, and pulled the guy down to the floor, as the small boy got up and ran, out the door. Letting go of the lighter haired guy, I was about to run, my mind was fogged up, and I didnt want to get abused like him, "You stupid fuck!" he swore at me, and jumped on me, I tumbled down to the floor.

"Abuse! Abuse!" I yelled, my limbs flying everywhere, the guy hit me, but it didnt hurt that bad, so I hit him in the face.

"Adrian!" he groaned, my head snapped up to the 'Adrian'.