Chapter Eighteen (18)

Maxs' p.o.v

"So... What do you want to do now?" Adrian petted my dry hair.

"I dont know," I mumbled relaxing my head back on the arm rest on the couch. My stomach churned so I lightly laid my hand on it, ever since I saw those books its been wonky, like its been moving, and I just feel sick. "Can I go home?" I asked, not daring to look at him.

"You want to go? Already" He said quietly, a hint of shock detected in his voice. I nodded, it has been maybe an hour since Sencer and Noah have left, and I was obviously worried about Sencer, but I trusted Noah to keep him safe.

I looked around the living room, my eyes landed back ton the big picture frame hung on the wall, it had a picture of all of us-and yes I mean all of us, it had me sitting near Adrian, then Adrians mom sitting in the back holding us both, but Adrian was looking at me. When am I even going to tell him Im Maxwell, his cute little Siberian husky that ran away from him.

Next week, Ill tell him next week. When things develop more maybe?

"OK..." He said blankly, getting up from the couch. Sighing in my mind, I got up as well, following Adrian to his room, "Im going to ask my mom to drive you home OK?" He turned around to look at me, I nodded, "Are you OK?" He studied my face for a second, and I turned to look at his bottom drawer, those books.

"Uh... Im just not feeling that good," I shrugged, maybe its nothing and Im just getting sick, I mean Adrian got sick lots of times when he was human, so that might just be it, a little set back.

"Are you sure you dont want to stay here just for a little bit longer? We could just lay down if you want," Hr shrugged, coming up close to me, he reached forward toward my forehead, moving my hair back and laid the back of his hand slightly on it, I shivered from the contact, and how close he was. He kissed my forehead, which made me uncomfortable with his body on me, I didnt think that yesterday when he came close to me, but ever since those books. Its just bugged me.

Did he ever touch someone-one of those girls?

"Adrian..." I paused, I was going to ask him.

"Max, I want to know whats wrong. Are you regretting agreeing to be my like... Boyfriend?" I twisted my head so I could look at him, squishing my brows together,

"Are you kidding me? No!" I squeaked, and apparently that was funny because Adrian chuckled.

"Then why are you like... Distant around me? Ever since you came back with Sencer you like, I dont know," He pouted, looking at me.

"I have not!" I breathed, he was blaming me? He was the one with the books, he was the one thats checking out girls when hes with me! "You!" I sat up straight pointing, "I seen them!" I blubbered wiping my nose. Hes upsetting me! "I seen the pictures of those girls in your drawer, they where in the books! So its not my fault! Its yours!" I jumped on my knees, pointing more furiously, I felt a wet trail of my tears trailing down my face.

Adrian tilted his head in confusion, "What books?"

I dropped my hand, opening my mouth to explain, but this weird sound came out, Adrian pouted at me, pulling me to him, "Theres the books of the girls in your drawer, I saw them Adrian! Sencer told me not to worry about it, and he said it was nothing, but then my stomach started to hurt, and I dont know. Im just scared you dont like me like you said," I cried pulling my hands to my face.

"Oh God," Adrian groaned, "Come with me," He pulled me up, and up the stairs to his room, he walked straight up to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer, moving his clothes all around then pulled out the books making me crying, was he going to show them off to me? He turned around and walking to his bed, taking one by both on his hands and pulled at it, tearing it apart. Bunching them up, then throwing them in the garbage. He walked up to me, placing a hand on the side of my face, "Better?" He leaned so his forehead was on mine, his eyes sparkling into mine.