Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)

Adrians p.o.v

Whatever was happening to Max was only getting worse, he was bleeding more blood than he was probably producing, and it scared the hell right out of me. Yesterday, again, he was doing the thing where he would fall off the bed, and convulse non-stop until I put him in a bath and woke him up.

Nina sent Sencer and Noah home after about the second day, today being around the eighth--so a week and one day, I was about to head to school soon. I smiled at Max, he looked peaceful today, and his looks, looked more like the regular Max, around his eyes were returning to the normal color, and he has visibly gained all the weight he lost back. Today I was hoping, praying, when I came back to Ninas he would be up, hyper, happy, and everything Max would do.

"Bye baby." I kissed his damped bangs, before running down the stairs and saying bye to Nina as I drove to school.

***

When the end of the day finally hit, I felt like cheering. I couldnt wait to see Max. Maybe he had gotten better. On my way there I had picked up some McDonalds for Max and Nina in case they where hungry. Crossing my fingers, I knocked on the door.

"Go get it!" Nina yelled, and I furrowed my brows.

"Why?" Someone whined, "Im the sick one!" They continued, and my heart beat sped up. Was that Max? But I heard steps coming to the door anyway.

Then a knock.

I shifted my feet confused, "Knock back." There was a whisper, and I rolled my eyes and knocked back once, then there was to knocks. So I knocked back twice. Then some random knock pattern.

"Oh my gosh, just open the door." I was really starting to get annoyed.

I heard a giggle, and my ears instantly perked up. When the door opened, I ran into the house wrapping my hand around him. Max. My Max! Nuzzling my nose into his neck, I inhaled a big whiff of his scent.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I mumbled. I felt as I was about to cry.

"Hey, Adrian." He chuckled and wrapped his hands around my neck.

"You do not understand how scared I was, I thought I lost you. I love you so much Max. Please, please, please! Dont ever do that again to me." I sniffled, tears falling out of my eyes and soaking Maxs' shoulder.

"But thats OK, Im OK!" He cheered, "You brought food, thats good, cause Im starving." His eyes landed on the bag in my hands.

"Go get dressed and leave this for Nina, Ill take you out." I smiled, pecking him on the lips. I didnt want to move away, but I did. I walked inside, closing the door after me, putting the drinks on the counter. "Nina, I brought you some food, I didnt know if your hungry. But, here." I stuck out the bag, "And theres drinks on the counter." I turned around. " And um... I just wanted to say thanks. It means so much to me. I love him, and Im so happy you and him are OK." I smiled, sitting on the couch next ot her, and pulled her in for a two arm hug.

"Yah, yah." She smiled, taking the bag and peaking inside. "Its been a while Ive had actuall food. Thanks Adrian." She smiled, ruffling my hair, dismissing me from the room. And I didnt hesitate a second to run down the hall to Maxs' room--where he wasnt.

So I spun around and walked to the bathroom, the shower was running. Grinning like a fool, I opened the door quietly. Undressing myself, then opening the curtain and stepping in behind him. Pulling his body back so he was against me, I nearly moaned. I let my hands roam his naked body, pushing him against me tighter hugging him from behind.

"I love you." I whispered. The water pelting both of our heads.

"I know," He sighed, putting his head back to rest on my shoulder. "I love you too." He smiled, tilting his head to look up at me. I smiled back. Pressing my lips onto his. Kissing him sweetly and softly. I loved him. Venturing my hands down his body, stopping where his pubic hair would of been, and pushed him in, making his back arch as his butt pressed against my hard on.