Chapter Nine (9)

Maxs p.o.v

"Sencer!" I screamed down the hall, running toward his small figure sitting outside the first class I have today, "Can you help me?" I asked, finally he looked up from the book he was reading--which also covered his whole face.

"Sure..." he said, looking down at his closed book.

"Nina, she dressed me in this," I pointed to the cut in half shirt, "But I couldnt put it together, and she was laughing at me, telling me I had to," I let go of the two folds I was holding together, I watched as his face lit up a light pink.

"You... You want me to button up your shirt?" he asked, confusion laced in his brown eyes.

"Please? I would, but I dont know how.. And the buttons are small," I pouted, and he looked down at me for a second, then down both of the halls. But its true, my hands where to shaky, and I could not get the buttons in to the stupid small slits, its really unfair, I hate these shirts.

"OK..." he whispered.

I watched as he reached out and started at the top of my purple and white plaid shirt, Nina bought me it yesterday after Adrian left our house.

It was so awkward, but I dont regret, or feel guilty about what I told him. He doesnt deserve to sit by me, nor talk to me, after what I seen what he was doing to Sencer.

He was abusing-bullying-Sencer, and I do not like that. I do not like him, or his friends. It was rude.

"There..." Sencer whispered, looking back down at his book.

Sitting down in front of Sencer I bit my lip. Looking down at his hands, he wore a shoelace on his left wrist, and his sleeves pulled up so you could see it.

"I... Um... Like your shirt," he smiled a little, pulling his hood up, the pink was coming back to his cheeks.

"Thank you," I smiled looking down, "Ill buy you one for your birthday? Or Christmas... Because thats sooner,"

"Um... Im OK," he frowned.

"Oh..." Biting my lip, I stared at Sencer. He wore the same clothes as yesterday, but maybe he had a late morning, his eyes had little black ovals under them, and they looked slightly red, looking at his neck, I noticed there was a small blackening spot. "Sencer?" I smiled, he looked up at me, and I took that as the chance, I went forward and moved some of his hair out of his eyes, "I have pudding again, and I brought two sandwiches," I told him, and he smiled a little.

"Thank you," he half smiled, half frowned,

"Ha-ha. Funny Adrian, your coming and your getting high. I dont care what you have to do," It was his voice, I watched as Sencer stiffened, and I turned around. Adrian.

All of them actually, and the other-nicer-guy was walking down the hall, his name was Noah, I had gym with him. Hes actually nice, hes talked to me once, and helped me to our next class.

"I cant, if my mom finds out, she will get mad,"Adrians voice spoke.

He was going to get 'high'. Looking down the hall the voices where heard, apparently it was a bad idea.

"Oh, well look who it is," Kamerons voice drifted up behind us, "Cock sucker one," he pointed to Sencer, "And cock sucker number two," he meet eyes with me.

"Go away," I said flatly,

"Oh, little fag, thinks your so tough," Kameron teased. He was bullying us again.

"Shut up, Kameron, he didnt do anything," Noah said. Adrian stayed quiet.

"Hey, Sencer, something stinks around here," he laughed, and took the cup wit a lid and straw he was just holding his hand, he took off the lid, and threw the watery substance at Sencer.