DATE

Luke got home about an hour ago. We went to get ready. I toke me another shower. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair.
I put on my light blue crop top and my white high-waisted shorts. I then put on my light blue hightop converse. A grabbed a little jacket just incase it's too cold for me to handle.
I walked downstairs and saw Luke downstairs sitting on the couch. He was wearing a red-purple hoodie and black jeans with his red vans.
"You look hot!" He said grabbing me by my waist.
"Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself." I said.
He pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back. It lasted for 15 seconds.
"You ready to go?" Luke asked. I nodded my head.
"Me and Val are leaving now, Jessie!" Luke yelled upstairs.
"Okay!" She yelled back.
He led me into the elevator. As I walked in front of him I felt something touch my behind. I quickly turned around and saw him smiling at me.
"Don't be a perv." I said lightly pushing his shoulder.

We reached the lobby. And we saw Tony.
"You guys look nice. Going somewhere?" Tony said.
"Yeah. We are going to the movies" Luke said.
"Have fun." Tony said.

Luke ordered a limo which I thought was unnecessary. But he insisted. So we hopped in the limo.

---

We reached the movie theater about 15 minutes later. We decided that we were going to watch the movie "The Fault In Our Stars". I've heard it's a great movie.

"Hey, do you want to play in the arcade?" Luke asked.
"Heck Yeah!" I said. We was going to play that game like hockey, but with a disk. I forgot what it was called.
"Your going down." I said.
"Whatever." Luke said.

I beat him by 2 points. He said he wasn't mad but I can tell he was. The game lasted about 10 minutes.
"Let's get the snacks and we can go." Luke said. I nodded my head.
"A large popcorn, a large soda, 1 sour patch kids, and 1 resses pieces." Luke said to the counter man.
"That'll be 25 dollars." The man said.
Luke gave him the money. I don't know why movie food costs a lot.
He gave us the food about 2 minutes later.
"Okay, let's go." I said grabbing some of the food. Luke grabbed the rest.
We gave the man out tickets to get in the movie theater.
"Theater 5." The ticket man said.

"...3,4, here it is. Theater 5." I said walking down the Hallway.
Luke and I walked in the theater. There was a good amount of people in the theater. I don't like it crowded.
We chose the seats that were in the middle because we think they are the best seats.

They were just playing commercials and stuff. They were all little kid movies.
A couple came in in the theater holding hands. They look very familiar. Wait, is that Haven and Joe!?!?
"Luke. Is that Haven and Joe?" I whispered to Luke.
"I think so. Wanna go check to see?" Luke said. I nodded my head.
We set out stuff down and crawled around the seats. It was Joe and Haven! How can Haven get back together with him? How long has she been with him.
"Well well. Look who it is." I said sitting down text to them.
"Val! What are you doing here?" Haven said.
"The question is, what are you doing here with him?" I snapped back.
"He wanted another chance and I gave him one." Haven said.
"Yea, Val." Joe said.
"Well, you should know that he has to go to court in a few months. And he kissed me again. He beat up me and my friends." I said putting my hands on my hips.
"Val can I talk to you in private please?" Haven said.

We stepped out the theater and wet to the girls restroom.
"What." I said.
"Look. I know you and Joe don't get along but this is my first and probably my only boyfriend. I don't want to go back to that loser and nobody likes her." Haven said.
"Haven, you don't need him to make you happy. There's plenty of dudes out there that might like you. You just haven to find him." I said.
"Well until that happens I'm staying with Joe. Whether you like it or not." Haven said.
"Fine Haven. But if he ever hurts you, I'll beat the living mess out of him." I said.

We walked back to the theater room and I sat next to Luke.
"What did she say?" Luke asked.
"She wants to stay with him." I whispered.
"Why?" Luke whispered.
"She said that he was the only person that wanted to go out with her. She's crazy." I said.
"Well she might not see him again after we go to court." Luke whispered.
"Shhh. The movie is starting." I whispered.

--------
"That movie was great!" I said as me and Luke walked out theater 5.
"I know. It was so heart touching." Luke said putting his hand on his heart and fake crying.
"I got to go use the restroom. I'll be back in 2 minutes." I said.

I quickly used the restroom and washed my hands. I walked out the girls bathroom and went to get a drink of water at the water fountain. Someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around.
"Look. If you make Haven break up with me in anyway, you won't be happy that day of court. Don't think your going to win." Joe said pushing me against the wall.
I kicked him in his down-lows and pushed him on the ground.
"Look. If you HURT HAVEN, you won't be happy when you see my shoe up you're you know what." I said.
I walked back over to Luke.
"What was that about?" Luke asked.
"Nothing. Lets just go home." I said.

I turned around and saw Haven help Joe get up.

Why Haven?

She's making one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

______________________________________________hi_______________________

Hey Jessians! Like the update? Comment and Vote if you do. I know today is not my regular update day but this is when I had wifi so I just updated now. I'm not going to update on my regular days until the end of summer.

So I've been wondering if I should make a sequel. I have a little over 50 chapters. Should I end this book and make a sequel when I get 80 chapters? Comment if I should.
Follow me on Twitter @ayyyearianna for me details.

See you soon, Jessians!

P.S. I reply to everybody when the send me messages.