At The Ross' House

I don't know why but Luke had ran off before I can catch up with him after school. So I just headed my way to the Ross' House.

I walked in the lobby.

"Hey Tony." I said waving to him.

"Hey Val." He said back whipping off the table.

"Have you seen Luke?" I asked.

"Actually, I seen him run in here about 10 minutes. I didn't know what that was about." Tony said.

"That's weird of him. Well anyways, Bye!" I said then walking to the elevator.

"See ya." Tony said back.

This is not like him. He's probably avoiding me for some reason. But why? Oh well. I'll figure it out when I see.

I walked in the kitchen to see of he was there, only seeing Jessie.

"No! Please, NO!" Jessie said screaming at a piece of paper.

"Um, Jessie? Are you okay?"I asked walking slowly towards her.

She turned around.

"Val! Yea I'm okay. I was just reading off my script. Sorry." Jessie said.

"Oh. I didn't know what was going on. (Sighs of relief) Have you seen Luke?" I said.

"Yea. He's upstairs." Jessie said.

"Thanks." I said then walking out.

"No! Please, NO!" I heard Jessie say again as I walked out.

I walked upstairs and knocked on his door. No answer. I knocked on it again. Still, no answer. I twisted the knob and the door was open.

"Luke?" I said as I opened the door slowly. Still, no freaking answer! I just walked in.

"Surprise!" Luke said jumping up from behind the bed. I jumped.

"What's the surprise for?" O asked very confused.

"Duh...Our 3 week anniversary!" Luke said.

"I didn't think you had remembered. I wouldn't have mind." I said.

"I wanted too. You're an amazing girlfriend and I got you something." Luke said pulling something from behind his back. It was a case.

He got on his knees as I sat on his bed.

"Here." Luke said opening. It's a ring!

"This. Is. Beautiful Luke." I said grabbing the case from him.

"It's a promise ring." Luke said.

I started tearing up for a second.

"I love it. I love it! I love it! I love it!" I said giving Luke a big hug.

I looked into his pretty brown eyes and leaned. I gave him slow but passionate kiss with all my might. It was so nice of him to do all this just for me. That's how I know he really cares.

"Val, I'm in love with you. And I wanted to show it. You're the first girl I've ever felt this way with. I don't wanna give you up." Luke said with his eyes tearing up too.

"I feel the same way." I said as I was starring at the ring. It had an infinity symbol on it. I toke it off and saw words on the inside of the ring. 'Love You' it said. Then finally tears of joy rolled off my face. I put the ring back and and just thought about everything we've been threw together. I mean 3 weeks doesn't mean a lot. But I just found out it means a lot to him and me too.

"I don't know what to say now." I said.

"Kiss me, again." Luke said.

"Huh." I said making sure I heard what I heard.

"Kiss me, Val!" Luke said.

After that I shoved my lips onto his. He tongue pocked at my lip and I let it enter. One. Of. The. Best. Kisses. Ever.

We stayed at it for 5-10 minutes.

"Dinner!" We heard Jessie yell from downstairs. We pulled back and we was starring into each others eyes again.

"We should go." Luke said.

"Yea." I agreed.

We held hand as we walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Happy Anniversary!" Everybody said as we walked in. Now this was surprising!

"Luke did you do this, too?" I asked.

"No." He said back.

"What? Just because you 2 knew about you guys anniversary, doesn't mean that we didn't know." Jessie said.

"We got cake!" Ravi said.

"Ooo! Cake." Luke said.

Everybody I knew was there. All of my friends and family. It was too much, more than I excepted.

"I'm going on the dance floor, okay." Luke said. I nodded my head. He ran to empty floor space and started break dancing. As usual.

I had a feeling that somebody was watching me. I look at the stairs and saw somebody on there just watching me. I couldn't make out who it was. They had a black hoodie.

Once they saw me looking at me the started running straight for the elevator. He ran into Like while he was on the floor still dancing, but he kept running. I ran after him but the elevator closed before I could get in it.

"Dang!" I said. I knew if I had went in the elevator now he/she would have been gone already.

"What's was that about?" Luke said limping over to me.

"I have no idea. But I have a bad feeling."

______________________________________________________

Guys! I'm getting so many reads lately. I get about 120 reads a day.

But I made it to 100 votes! Thanks to everyone who voted for at least one of my chapters.

I'm very greatful!!i

Thanks for reading! keep voting! Don't forget to follow me!