Weekend PT.1

I know I had to go on the date with Luke yesterday but I didn't. I was just too nervous to go. So he said I didn't have to go if o didn't want too. Today I'm just going to go to the park today.

I ran downstairs.

"Bye Jessie. I'm going to the park." I said while she was sitting on the park.

"You don't want nobody to go with you?" Jessie asked.

"If you want to go you can." I said.

"Ok, let me just get my purse." Jessie said walking upstairs.

I really didn't want her to go but she is the one that invited me to spend the night so.....yeah. She came Ba k downstairs.

"Ok I'm ready lets go." Jessie said walking towards me.

We went inside the elevator. When we got off it I saw a doorman that I haven't seen since I got here.

He looked at us. "Hey Jessie!" He said with a big smile.

"Um... Hey Tony." Jessie said back with her head down.

We walked to the door.

"Let me get that for you." Tony said.

"....Thanks." Jessie said.

We walked out the door. I was looking at Jessie.

"What?" Jessie said.

"What do you mean what?! Do you and that doorman know each other?" I said.

"Yea. We actually went out." Jessie said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You really want to know?" Jessie asked back. I nodded my head. "You are the first of many to want to hear one of my break-up stories." Jessie said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Jessie started talking about how Tony had an old friend of his here for Tony to train her as a door woman. It was interesting story.

By time she was finished with the story we was at the park. I told Jessie that I was going to be practicing my routine for the Talent Show. She said she was just going to enjoy the fresh air.

I started dancing to one of my remixes I made. After a while a lot of people started watching me. They was cheering. I decided to take a break after a while and went to the swings.

A boy who looked about my age came and sat with me.

"You was really good out there." The boy said.

"Thanks." I said.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

I looked at him funny.

"Umm....Val?" I said.

"That's a nice name for a pretty girl like you" He said.

i stood up out if the swing.

"Look you seem like a nice guy, but I barley know you."I said.

"Fine, then get to know me. My name is Kevin and I like you." The boy said.

"Hi Kevin. I have a boyfriend. Bye." I said. I started walking but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the spot I was standing in.

"Feisty! I look girls like that." Kevin said.

"Do you like girls like this?" I said as a slapped him. He fell to the floor.

He said something.

"Yes." Kevin whispered.

Ugh some boys!

I walked over to Jessie.

"C'mon let's go." I said.

"Ok." Jessie said.

We walked back to the penthouse.

________________________________________________________

I know this is not all what I had but it deleted and I have school so I don't have enough time to keep writing.

I'm tryin to getting the other one up to. Keep reading?!?!?