With Zuri pt.2

"Oh Hey, Ravi. How long we're you standing there?" I said to Ravi.
"Do my eyes diceve me?! If I didn't I would have saw that you and Luke just kissed!!"Ravi said.
"Ravi, it's not like that. We are not even boyfriend and girlfriend." I said worried.
"Then what was that; you licking what was left over from lunch!?"Ravi said.
"No. It probably didn't even mean nothing. Just don't mention it to Jessie." I pleaded.
"If it didn't mean nothing then why can't I tell Jessie?" Ravi asked.
"Just don't. Now I was going to ask you can we finish our project early." I asked.
"You're a little to late." Ravi says.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I already finished the project." Ravi said.
"You didn't need my help?" I asked.
"You must not know me. I'm really smart. The only thing that you had to do was just sit back and watch or not." Ravi said.
"Well I got to get to class. See ya."I said. We both left.

NEXT SCENE:

I had got a schedule change so my next class was art. Surprisingly Emma was in that class.
I walked in the classroom.
"Val, what are you doing here?" Emma asked.
"I got a schedule change so I take this class now." I said.
"Great. you can sit next to me and Rosie." Emma said.
"Hey I'm Val." I said to Rosie.
"I'm Rosie. Nice to meet you."Rosie said.
"Ok class. Lets get back to work.... Or not."The art Teacher said.
"The teacher doesn't seem all that fun." I said.
"Yea but we still like her." Emma said.
"Hey guys, do y'all wanna hang out today?" Rosie said.
"Sure." Me and Emma said.
"We can hang out at the penthouse." Emma said.
"That's a great idea." I said.
"Besides I have to tell you something anyways when we get home, Val" Emma said.
"Ok?" I said.
I wonder what se has to tell me? Maybe she also saw me and Luke kiss. I know Emma is going to tell Jessie. Because Emma seems like the type of person to gossip a lot. I'm nervous.

NEXT SCENCE:

I walked in the penthouse with Rosie and Emma.
"Come on Val. Lets talk outside." Emma said. That time I got more nervous.
"So... I wanted to tell you-" I cut Emma before she could finish.
"I know you saw me and Luke kiss and know you are going to tell everyone!' I blurted out.
"You and Luke kissed?!?!" Emma said confused.
"You didn't know that?" I asked back.
"No." Emma said.
"Then what did you wanted to tell me?" I said.
"That I am Kitty Couture." Emma said.
"Oh. Well... forget everything I said." I said trying to change the subject. But Emma kept it on the subject.
"Back up. You and Luke kissed?" Emma said freaking.
"No, where did you get that from?" I said hoping that she forgot that I did say that me and Luke kissed.
"You just said you did though." Rosie said. I forgot that Rosie was here.
"Guys, you can't tell anyone." I said.
"Does anyone besides us know that you and Luke kissed." Rosie asked.
"Just Ravi." I said.
"(Gasps) You told Ravi and you didn't even tell me?!" Emma said.
"I didn't tell Ravi. He saw me and Luke kiss. I thought me and Luke were the only 2 people in the hallway that time." I said.
"Oh." Emma said.

They all kept it a secret during the whole day. The only people the didn't know was Zuri, Bertraum, and Jessie.
They kept quiet all through dinner and school the next day.

____________________________________________________
Thanks for reading guys!!! I feel so loved right now❤!!! Don't forget read my other book called "At First Sight". It's a Cameron Boyce fan fiction. I've been working on it for about a month now and I only got 10 reads. so please go and read that. Keep voting also.
Lots of love,
AriannaWalker3