Back To School/New Friends

Today is Monday and my 2nd I've been in this new school. I've just noticed that I haven't made any friends instead of Ross kids. I should make some friends!!!

I walk into my first which is math and I see a girl sitting by herself.

I walk over to her.

"Mind if I sit here?" I ask the girl.

She moved I guess letting me sitting there.

I sat down.

"Hi. My name is Val. What yours?" I asked. She mumbled but I couldn't here her.

"I couldn't hear you. Can you repeat that again." I said.

"I said my name is Haven." The girl said.

"Cool. Are you new here?" I asked.

"No." Haven said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I just don't see you here." I said.

"It's ok. A lot of people don't notice me." Haven said.

"You are so quiet." I said. After I said a group of people came threw the door. About 4 people. I knew all of them.

It was Pearl, David, Judi, and Keyshaun. Pearl was walking over to us.

"Hey Haven. David said he like you." Pearl said with a little giggle.

"What?! No I don't. She ugly. She even know she UGLY!" David said back.

The group instead of David laughed.

"Guys! Stop. Y'all being mean. Just leave her alone." I said standing up.

"Woah! She had to get up out of her chair." Keyshaun said talking about me.

I gave him a look. "Cool down Val. We're just playing. Take a joke. Besides what are going to do about it." Pearl said. The all walked to their seats all laughing.

I hate people who keeping saying "What are you going to do about it?" it gets on my nerves.

"Are you ok?" I asked Haven.

"Yea they always do that. I'm used to it." Haven said looking down at her desk.

Anyways, we started on our warm-ups for math.

________________________________________________________

Ok I finally got the chapters back!!!!! New chapters coming later!!!

I've noticed that a lot of people were reading this book. Like I saw 100 more people read this book after I last updated. And about 12 votes since the last update. Thank y'all so much!!!! Keep reading!!! Keep Voting!!!! Follow my Instagram! It's _derpzz_.

AriannaWalker3