Right?

Yep. That's me. Arianna. The girl who has been writing this book for 3 years.

Hey, Jessians. It's been like forever since I've uploaded a chapter for this book. Things have just been changing a lot and so have my feelings for this book.
Basically, I'm out of ideas and I just don't have a crush on Cameron Boyce anymore like I used to 3 years ago. I'm pretty sure most of you guys don't even really care much about this book anymore, which is fine.
I guess since Jessie needed I just Haven had much inspiration. And I didn't want to just make it completely different. It wouldn't be a "Jessie Fan Fiction" anymore of I did that.

I had wrote some of this chapter but then I just gave up. And I deleted "Wattpad" off of my phone and haven't looked at it since August. I don't want to leave you guys hanging like this so I'll let you guys read whatever I had written for this chapter. Even though I didn't finish it. Enjoy

________________________________________________________________

"Ahh" I said once I jumped on the bed in the new hotel we were staying in. Luke laughed at me.

"You must really like that bed, don't you?" Luke said sitting on the bed.

"Heck yeah. The bed's on the bus are not that comfortable." I said. My phone buzzed. I picked it up and read the message.

"It's Gilinsky. He says we gotta go practice the routine and teach the dancers it." I told Luke.

"Dangit, I didn't even get breakfast." Luke said. I got out of the bed.

"I can fix that." I ran to the cabinet we had in our room and grabbed some bread. I put in the toaster and waited about 20 seconds and it popped out.

"Jesus Christ, that always scares me." I said as I grabbed the toast out of the toaster. I toke out some butter from the refrigerator and put on the toast. I tossed the toast to Luke and he barely caught it.

"You can eat that on the way there, we got 10 minutes before we're late." I said as a grabbed my bag and Luke.

"Wait!" Luke said as I opened the door. He closed the door behind me and put me against the wall.

"I'm not leaving without a kiss." He said. I grabbed his head and pulled it on to my lips. I can tell he felt surprised but then he kissed back. It last about 3 seconds.

"Okay, now let's go." I said as I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. He smiled back.

We walked really fast out of the room and toke the elevator. We called a taxi and we made it to the place the concert was going to be held. We walked in and we Jack and Jack practicing one of their new songs "California". They stopped when they saw us came in.

"There is the lovely couple we've been looking for." Johnson said.

"Yep, we're finally here. Now let's get this started." I said. Luke and I got up on the stage and started teaching the dancers the routine. The show was tomorrow and we had to teach it fast. Good thing the routine wasn't too complicated.

--

We toke a 10 minute break after rehearsing for 30 minutes. I grabbed some water while Luke went into the bathroom. I felt someone walking behind me and I quickly turned around. It was Hayes.

"Woah, sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came to see the guys practice. You were really good up there." Hayes said. I blushed a little.