Weekend Pt.4

So I'm on my way to The Ross's because I'm so mad right now. God please give strength not to turn around and just beat the heck out of Joe. Like, of course I'm gonna tell somebody!

I walk in the penthouse and see Jessie in the living room.

"Hey Val!" She said.

"Hi. Have you seen Luke?" I asked.

"Yea. He is upstairs." She said pointing upstairs.

"Thanks." I said and ran up the stairs making sure I didn't fall.

I walk up to Luke's door an knock on it.

He opens it.

"Hey babe." He said as I walked in.

"I have to tell you something..." I said.

"What? You can tell me anything." Luke said.

"Well....You know Joe right?" I asked.

"Yea. He hates me now for punching Kevin. What about him?" He said.

"Well when I went to the movies with Haven. Joe was her boyfriend. And I thought we could get along as friends. We had a nice time; we played ice hockey in the arcade, got to know each other. But then when we take our seats and the movie was gonna start in 5 minutes. Haven went to get us something to eat in the front. So she left and me and Joe had a little conversation. Then he just.....he just....." I said almost almost about to throw up.

"He just what?" Luke said.

"...HE KISSED ME!" I said angrily.

"What?! How dare he! Oo the next time I see him I'm gonna hit him so hard, his friends AND family members gonna feel it." Luke said balling up his fists.

"I'm pretty sure Haven broke up with him now. And I forgot the most important part.....I didn't get to see the movie!!!" I said getting even more frustrated.

"But you're okay right?" Luke asked.

"Yea. He was a bad kisser anyways." I said.

"He can never do it like this." Luke said as he pressed his lips on mine causing me to jump up a little bit.

That one little kiss became into a make out session. I kissed him passionately as he did to me. His tongue picked at my lip and I let it enter. Then we heard somebody walk in the door and gasp.

Which made me and Luke stop and pulled away. I turned to see who it was and it was Jessie.

She quickly covered her eyes.

"I just came to tell you that lunch is ready. But I can wait." Jessie said still covering her eyes as she walked out the room.

"Awkward." Luke said looking at me.

"No duh. But let's got downstairs and eat." I said.

"Alright." Luke said.

We walked downstairs an in the kitchen and saw everybody in their usual seats. We all sat down as Jessie put our plates in front of us.

"Hey guys." I asked everybody.

"Nothing much." Ravi said.

"Emma, do you wanna do something tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yea sure." Emma said.

"We'll I'm done." Zuri said.

Me and Zuri haven't spend time with each other since Luke and I've been together.

"Hey Zuri. Let's go play in your room." I said.

"Sure. C'mon!" Zuri said.

I kissed Luke on the cheek and ran upstairs with Zuri.

I walked in her room and it looked a little different from when I last came her.

"Wanna have a tea party?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

We set up the table and the stuff animals. And we sat down.

"One lump or two?" Zuri asked me.

"One please." I said.

She put the imaginary thing in my drink.

"Thank you" I said.

"It's been a while since we talked. Let's catch up on things." She said.

"Well....I should be going to classroom volunteer on Monday. Lets hope we won't have to worry about LeLa and her group." I said.

"True dat.....How are things going with you and Luke?" Zuri asked.

"Good. But some drama happened today." I said.

"Ooo! Tell me everything, girlfriend." Zuri said.

"Ok. So I was going to the movies with my friend Haven and her boyfriend, Joe. I was happy that she had a boyfriend because she was always being bullied and called ugly." I said.

"That's terrible. Those bullies should get a smack up in the head. Knock some sense into them." Zuri said.

"Right! But anyways, we went to the movies and we played some games in the arcade. You can say we was having a good time. So are movies was about to start so we went in the movie theater room and Haven went to go get some snacks. Me and Joe was having a little conversation then he just kissed me! I was so mad I was afraid Haven wasn't gonna ever talk to me again. I just stormed out of the movies and came home to Luke. That's all that really happened." I said finishing off my story.

"Whats wrong with people these days?!" Zuri said.

I just shook my head.

"Luke seems really mad, though. I wouldn't blame him. If some girl every kissed Luke I would bet the heck out if her. I'm not kidding." I said.

"Me too. Let's play now." Zuri said.

"Okay." I said back.

We played in her room until it was time for us to go to sleep. It was nice to keep talking to Zuri. Tomorrow I should hang out with Emma and Rosie.

______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I've been a little stuck. Comment some ideas if you would like.

Keep Voting! Tell your friends about this book. And I almost have 3,000 reads! That's great! I love you guys so much. Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram. My Instagram is _derpzz_.

I should be updating 3 days from now.